Caption comp. 204

Created by felixdcat > 9 months ago, 10 Oct 2011
Carantoc
WA, 6663 posts
10 Oct 2011 2:00PM
Thumbs Up

Windxtasy said...

sboardcrazy said...
Holy sh...( not a caption just a reaction..) Classic..Glad it's not my horse though..

I know. It's a really sad photo isn't it. I hope it's photoshopped, not real. I keep trying to work out how to extricate the poor horse.

Chainsaw.

Not sure how you get the head out after though

sausage
QLD, 4873 posts
10 Oct 2011 4:27PM
Thumbs Up

An Irish saw horse ...............boom boom

MikeyS
VIC, 1506 posts
10 Oct 2011 5:51PM
Thumbs Up

Windxtasy said...

sboardcrazy said...
Holy sh...( not a caption just a reaction..) Classic..Glad it's not my horse though..

I know. It's a really sad photo isn't it. I hope it's photoshopped, not real. I keep trying to work out how to extricate the poor horse.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3229053/Horse-gets-head-stuck-in-tree.html
There's no end to the dopey ways they can injure themselves.

hamburglar
ACT, 2174 posts
10 Oct 2011 6:27PM
Thumbs Up

the squirrel says looking at him from inside the tree
"holy cow dude have you been doing steriods or something"

Windxtasy
WA, 4014 posts
10 Oct 2011 4:04PM
Thumbs Up

MikeyS said...

Windxtasy said...

sboardcrazy said...

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3229053/Horse-gets-head-stuck-in-tree.html
There's no end to the dopey ways they can injure themselves.

Thanks for that. It is real then. Imagine how terrified the poor horse was with a chainsaw going just beside it's neck.

lotofwind
NSW, 6451 posts
10 Oct 2011 7:14PM
Thumbs Up

In a horses voice

"Dont look at me,,,,,,,,Im hideous"

Mark _australia
WA, 22413 posts
10 Oct 2011 4:24PM
Thumbs Up

Quick quick sit down, here comes the dude from caption comp 199 and he is putting his glove on

Richiefish
QLD, 5610 posts
10 Oct 2011 7:43PM
Thumbs Up

elmo
WA, 8732 posts
10 Oct 2011 11:21PM
Thumbs Up

Benders Glory hole in action

elmo
WA, 8732 posts
10 Oct 2011 11:22PM
Thumbs Up

how to set up a spit roast when you've only got one stand

Prawnhead
NSW, 1317 posts
11 Oct 2011 7:24AM
Thumbs Up

"Yeah i know the rugby world cup is on bro, but i said build a treehourse "
boom boom

Mr. No-one
WA, 921 posts
11 Oct 2011 6:49AM
Thumbs Up

Richiefish said...

I'm so glad you wrote 69 and not 05.

elmo
WA, 8732 posts
11 Oct 2011 9:51AM
Thumbs Up

Oooooohhh Wilbur

Stuthepirate
SA, 3589 posts
11 Oct 2011 1:01PM
Thumbs Up

All against sticking our heads in trees again?
Nay!
The Nays have it

sboardcrazy
NSW, 8021 posts
11 Oct 2011 6:15PM
Thumbs Up

Windxtasy said...

sboardcrazy said...

I was wondering that. If it's real you'd have to sedate the horse and then lift it's body and manoeuvre the head around until it came out - I mean if got in there it must come out!

elmo
WA, 8732 posts
11 Oct 2011 3:47PM
Thumbs Up

S&M for horses

felixdcat
WA, 3519 posts
11 Oct 2011 4:14PM
Thumbs Up

Mr. No-one said...

Richiefish said...

I'm so glad you wrote 69 and not 05.

Guess where is my jockey!

Chris6791
WA, 3271 posts
11 Oct 2011 6:56PM
Thumbs Up

"...98, 99, 100. Ready or not here I come."

Mark _australia
WA, 22413 posts
11 Oct 2011 7:10PM
Thumbs Up

sboardcrazy said...

Windxtasy said...

sboardcrazy said...

I was wondering that. If it's real you'd have to sedate the horse and then lift it's body and manoeuvre the head around until it came out - I mean if got in there it must come out!

I dunno ....... chainsaw is always more fun

no matter what the task.........

Dart
NSW, 27 posts
11 Oct 2011 11:05PM
Thumbs Up

Ssstupid tree

Dart
NSW, 27 posts
11 Oct 2011 11:14PM
Thumbs Up

Windxtasy said...

sboardcrazy said...

Could try a pull through

sailpilot
QLD, 783 posts
11 Oct 2011 11:00PM
Thumbs Up

while hide glue has been the industry standard in wooden stringed instruments for decades, this new pre-mix timber will cut luthiers labour costs in half.

sailpilot
QLD, 783 posts
11 Oct 2011 11:03PM
Thumbs Up

enraged greenies from the tree-shepherd movement have started logging the worlds forests in order to save all horses from these perilous plants.

Windxtasy
WA, 4014 posts
11 Oct 2011 9:36PM
Thumbs Up

sboardcrazy said...

Windxtasy said...

sboardcrazy said...

I was thinking it probably put it's head in , and then lifted and pulled to try to get it out, but the narrower opening higher up wedged behind the jaw. If the head was lowered it would probably come out. Sedation would make the horse drop it's head and you might be able to pull the head out, as long as the bodyweight wasn't pulling it into the lower part of the opening which would also be narrower... Otherwise it would be a sling job.
Amazingly the horse hasn't struggled much. The bark isn't scraped and the ground isn't either. That's why I thought it might have been photoshopped. An uncommonly placid horse. I'm still not convinced of it's authenticity.

albers
NSW, 1737 posts
12 Oct 2011 8:52AM
Thumbs Up

Windxtasy said...
I was thinking it probably put it's head in , and then lifted and pulled to try to get it out, but the narrower opening higher up wedged behind the jaw. If the head was lowered it would probably come out. Sedation would make the horse drop it's head and you might be able to pull the head out, as long as the bodyweight wasn't pulling it into the lower part of the opening which would also be narrower... Otherwise it would be a sling job.
Amazingly the horse hasn't struggled much. The bark isn't scraped and the ground isn't either. That's why I thought it might have been photoshopped. An uncommonly placid horse. I'm still not convinced of it's authenticity.

MikeyS posted a link to the story about the horse. It's real, and the horse was saved (chainsaw was used).

elmo
WA, 8732 posts
12 Oct 2011 9:56AM
Thumbs Up

David Attenborough.. and the tree, in a similar fashion to the pitcher plant entices it's prey with it's sweet nectar which once trapped there is no escape...

Bender
WA, 2224 posts
12 Oct 2011 10:03AM
Thumbs Up

Fark!!!!!!!!! That tree is hung like a horse

FiremanSam
VIC, 148 posts
12 Oct 2011 1:43PM
Thumbs Up

Bloody Tree Huggers !!

elmo
WA, 8732 posts