Forums > Windsurfing General

caption comp 186

Created by Prawnhead > 9 months ago, 2 Jun 2011
Carantoc
WA, 6650 posts
6 Jun 2011 8:58AM
Thumbs Up

Quality control for road line marking on the sub-continent was taken very seriously

Carantoc
WA, 6650 posts
6 Jun 2011 9:01AM
Thumbs Up

Prawnhead said...

'mmmmmm marvellous, just marvellous' said Ritchie Benaud as Warnie made his way onto the pitch for his last ever IPL appearance

Carantoc
WA, 6650 posts
6 Jun 2011 9:07AM
Thumbs Up

Typical - you wait all day to see two men wearing orange dresses and white gloves crawling down the road on four hands and two feet

.... and then 14 turn up.

Carantoc
WA, 6650 posts
6 Jun 2011 9:12AM
Thumbs Up

The festival of the sacred cow was never the same after Australia banned live exports

Carantoc
WA, 6650 posts
6 Jun 2011 9:14AM
Thumbs Up

Disappointment at the world shadow puppet championships as the giant curtain falls to the ground.

Carantoc
WA, 6650 posts
6 Jun 2011 9:20AM
Thumbs Up

Sven hadn't realised that when his Lonely Planet Guide to Bombay said you needed eyes in the back of your head to walk down a city street, it actually meant you need eyes in the back of your head.

Carantoc
WA, 6650 posts
6 Jun 2011 9:28AM
Thumbs Up

At the launch of Bob Katter's new political party he claims Labour, the Greens and the Coalition have lost the plot.

Katter promised to bring sanity back to politics, and revealed the look of his front bench.

Windxtasy
WA, 4014 posts
6 Jun 2011 12:23PM
Thumbs Up

Carantoc, are you challenging for the title of "most entries in a single caption contest", or are you just really bored?
Or, do you have a really awesome pic that you desperately want to post for the next comp, so you are desperate to win?

Carantoc
WA, 6650 posts
6 Jun 2011 1:10PM
Thumbs Up

I was trying to get disqualified by annoying everybody.

I have no pictures. I do not want to win.

I am sat here rocking backwards and forwards, clutching my bottle of Johnny Walker, giggling to myself.

I might go find a spider I can pull the legs off later, or maybe count the number of kernals on a cob of corn.

Prawnhead
NSW, 1317 posts
6 Jun 2011 5:01PM
Thumbs Up

Carantoc said...

I am sat here rocking backwards and forwards, clutching my bottle of Johnny Walker, giggling to myself.

I might go find a spider I can pull the legs off later, or maybe count the number of kernals on a cob of corn.

i didn't realise there was a disqualification clause ,maybe a little less than mildly amusing clause... but you can't knock someone for trying!!
you'll have to go a lot weirder to impress me ...cheers carantoc

"The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon." hunter s thompson

Windxtasy
WA, 4014 posts
6 Jun 2011 4:42PM
Thumbs Up

Carantoc said...

No wind there either? Tis a sad state of affairs.

Prawnhead
NSW, 1317 posts
7 Jun 2011 3:51AM
Thumbs Up

Windxtasy said...

CSI Punjabi.
Technicians examine the accident scene for footprints, taking care to leave none of their own...

i''ll call this before carantoc destroys too many small insects!!
all yours Windxtasy( the kiting one never stood a chance despite the thumbs)

Windxtasy
WA, 4014 posts
7 Jun 2011 10:49AM
Thumbs Up

Thanks! I haven't won one of these for ages.
The search for an interesting pic begins...

Subscribe

Forums > Windsurfing General

"caption comp 186" started by Prawnhead