AUS299
NSW, 74 posts
18 Aug 2012 9:22PM
Thumbs Up

fabian2
NSW, 69 posts
18 Aug 2012 10:19PM
Thumbs Up

always drive past there and comment on the awesome looking flat water. never knew people have sailed there since the construction

powersloshin
NSW, 1681 posts
19 Aug 2012 9:07AM
Thumbs Up

It was a great day for speed and there were so many good sailors. Watch that only rock in front of the 5th solar panel ! Looks more like an old drum that has been covered in oysters, should be possible to drag it out...

Ads72
NSW, 362 posts
19 Aug 2012 9:41AM
Thumbs Up

No one, by chance, picked up a small NP mast extension yesterday(16cm I think it is). I left it in the corner of the car park in that small sandy spot next to the bitumen?

Waiting4wind
NSW, 1871 posts
19 Aug 2012 10:39AM
Thumbs Up

powersloshin said...

It was a great day for speed and there were so many good sailors. Watch that only rock in front of the 5th solar panel ! Looks more like an old drum that has been covered in oysters, should be possible to drag it out...

There were a few debris removed yesterday. Rick found (the hard way) a length off rope hanging off one of th markers, which he removed.

I found (the hard way) a discarded lobster trap which I have pulled out off the water. Now I have stuffed knee. . Hoping it won't put a dent into my season.

I saw that rock / drum, it will be nasty when the tide is low!

On the bright side there were some good gusts for speed saling, I did a couple of runs all the way to the end of the runway. One was 32.8 knt without any effort or severe angles.

Subscribe

Forums > Windsurfing   New South Wales

"Foreshore Rd 18-08-2012" started by AUS299