SA, 10 posts
9 Dec 2012 10:40PM
Thumbs Up

\

Susie
SA, 837 posts
9 Dec 2012 11:23PM
Thumbs Up

Great shots Rylie, that's it I'm not posting the sellicks ones, just dont compare!! Well done. Susie xxx

divaldo
SA, 2878 posts
9 Dec 2012 11:58PM
Thumbs Up

Awesome Photos Rylie, heres a couple that I took, looks like conditions were better before we rocked up!

Kym Roberts
SA, 254 posts
10 Dec 2012 7:49AM
Thumbs Up

Sick photos from both you guys . Cheers

Zachery
597 posts
10 Dec 2012 6:50AM
Thumbs Up

Nice pics Guys, some nice waves and good hits, how windy did it get? It howled on the west coast, and provided a good laugh as we left walkers last nite looking at someones tent flying like a kite

divaldo
SA, 2878 posts
10 Dec 2012 9:58AM
Thumbs Up

Zachery said...
Nice pics Guys, some nice waves and good hits, how windy did it get? It howled on the west coast, and provided a good laugh as we left walkers last nite looking at someones tent flying like a kite

Kiting - You're doing it wrong!

Newy
SA, 25 posts
10 Dec 2012 10:05AM
Thumbs Up

Sick photos from both you guys . Cheers

I agree, awesome photo's. Cheers

Bondage
SA, 634 posts
10 Dec 2012 10:08AM
Thumbs Up

Awesome shots Rylie and Dave. Love that one of Bear, Dave.

That Tent shots pretty funny Zach, well unless it was your tent

Zubby
SA, 896 posts
10 Dec 2012 10:22AM
Thumbs Up

Nice. Looks a little better than Bower Rd.

Bondage
SA, 634 posts
10 Dec 2012 10:46AM
Thumbs Up

Zubby said...

Did you go to Bower road Zubby? North Haven was better up that way, a bit onshore but very windy and Big jumps.

russh
SA, 3025 posts
10 Dec 2012 12:04PM
Thumbs Up

Nice pics crew

No photos but sellicks was a load of fun as well - non stop sets and good tide - and nothing broke or ripped in the shorey - that was a bonus

MikeDuffield
SA, 14 posts
10 Dec 2012 12:22PM
Thumbs Up

It was a fun day. Need more days like that please! Good pics everyone.

Scotty Mac
SA, 2055 posts
10 Dec 2012 1:30PM
Thumbs Up

Best sail for 6 months. Good day, sailin with mates, good conditions, warm water, great photos. GOLD

Zubby
SA, 896 posts
10 Dec 2012 2:32PM
Thumbs Up

Bondage said...
Zubby said...

Did you go to Bower road Zubby? North Haven was better up that way, a bit onshore but very windand Big jumps.

Yep, had a fun sail. Bert texted to tell me the mid was on. I was already rigged

Bondage
SA, 634 posts
10 Dec 2012 3:15PM
Thumbs Up

Zubby said...
Bondage said...
Zubby said...

Did you go to Bower road Zubby? North Haven was better up that way, a bit onshore but very windand Big jumps.

Yep, had a fun sail. Bert texted to tell me the mid was on. I was already rigged

Mate, i know the dilemna of trying to decide were to go. At least everyone got a great sail yesterday where-ever we went

maxd
SA, 21 posts
10 Dec 2012 5:42PM
Thumbs Up

Few more photos

HAIL
SA, 1160 posts
10 Dec 2012 9:19PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote

Mate, i know the dilemna of trying to decide were to go. At least everyone got a great sail yesterday where-ever we went

I didnt have a good sail. Photos just rub it in!!

barri
SA, 316 posts
10 Dec 2012 9:45PM
Thumbs Up

wow!!!

pilchard
SA, 626 posts
10 Dec 2012 10:40PM
Thumbs Up

Sick U turns, great pics people thanks.
Curious but, does anyone recall a bigger or better day there? Not taking the piss at all, just I've never sailed/ seen such size in summer.
Hope you get some more like it guys

divaldo
SA, 2878 posts
10 Dec 2012 10:47PM
Thumbs Up

pilchard said...
Curious but, does anyone recall a bigger or better day there? Not taking the piss at all, just I've never sailed/ seen such size in summer.

That's the best I have seen u turns, doesn't usually get they big on the mid, especially with cross shore winds. Good times

Zubby
SA, 896 posts
11 Dec 2012 7:29AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
HAIL said...

I didnt have a good sail. Photos just rub it in!!

Wear a helmet.

russh
SA, 3025 posts
11 Dec 2012 9:13AM
Thumbs Up

pilchard said...

If its a westerly swell coming from a good low pressure in the bite its not unusual for it to get 2 to the odd 3 foot days over summer - this year so far there has been waves nearly every weekend as well as during the week. Good southerlies are hard to come by though

pilchard
SA, 626 posts
11 Dec 2012 10:36AM
Thumbs Up

Thought maybe Maris, Shane Oc or Weazle might have got it mast high or something. You know hearsay, folk lores and tall story's. I'm not one to let the truth get in the way of a good yarn lol

maris
SA, 179 posts
11 Dec 2012 11:52AM
Thumbs Up

Share Add to

Share Add to

maris
SA, 179 posts
11 Dec 2012 11:57AM
Thumbs Up

pilchard said...
Thought maybe Maris, Shane Oc or Weazle might have got it mast high or something. You know hearsay, folk lores and tall story's. I'm not one to let the truth get in the way of a good yarn lol

i remember a summer when we got a couple really solid days which i remember as pretty much mast high
u ies seemed to work all the time that summer- maybe late 80s/early 90s , but never had it that good since
dont seem to get those smokin 30+ kt dead southerlies

boardstock
SA, 7 posts
11 Dec 2012 1:44PM
Thumbs Up

maris said...
pilchard said...

i remember a summer when we got a couple really solid days which i remember as pretty much mast high
u ies seemed to work all the time that summer- maybe late 80s/early 90s , but never had it that good since
dont seem to get those smokin 30+ kt dead southerlies

Hey Maris, I remember a session at Uies back in 1988 when the Margaret Nationals were on. I think we called it big Tuesday?? Barrel Rolls were king and forwards had just started. Just getting back into it a bit these days...looks like I missed a classic.....bloody kids birthday parties!? Cheers Stocky

maris
SA, 179 posts
11 Dec 2012 2:16PM
Thumbs Up

that d be it Stocky
life changes- i got a couple kids rigs from ben (remember the grom made good), got the two year old going
west coast was outta control sunday- my hands are still bleeding

Share Add to

divaldo
SA, 2878 posts
11 Dec 2012 7:52PM
Thumbs Up

Nice sailing Maris, that looked solid!

Heres a few more from Sunday afternoon,

maxd
SA, 21 posts
11 Dec 2012 8:26PM
Thumbs Up

Even more from u turns

gmitton
SA, 1430 posts
11 Dec 2012 9:37PM
Thumbs Up

Awsome - should have gone to mid on Sunday, but hard to leave 25 - 30 knots to find wind.. Something to put in the memory banks....

Subscribe

Forums > Windsurfing   South Australia

"u turns 9/12/12" started by Rylie