Thumbs Up

I'm really going to have to learn to sup

Still was a fun trip with the boys

Mark _australia
WA, 22414 posts
28 Feb 2011 8:16PM
Thumbs Up

Agreed fellas

The snorkle over the batavia wreck andseeing 400 y/o (or whatever) cannons and anchors and even better the plaque was just awesome

Roll on December.

Oh yeah and Owen it is $50 or I post that picture on here hahaha

Greenroom
WA, 7608 posts
28 Feb 2011 8:40PM
Thumbs Up

Mark _australia said...

Agreed fellas

The snorkle over the batavia wreck andseeing 400 y/o (or whatever) cannons and anchors and even better the plaque was just awesome

Roll on December.

Oh yeah and Owen it is $50 or I post that picture on here hahaha

I think you enjoyed snorkeling more with your head up that bearded clam Mark
And I think we should call it even as I have a photo of you looking like you stepped off a plane from Bali after a week spent with she boys

shark
WA, 361 posts
28 Feb 2011 9:09PM
Thumbs Up

Read "Islands of Angry Ghosts", and you'll be kicking yourself you didn't before heading over there.

westhammer
WA, 504 posts
28 Feb 2011 9:28PM
Thumbs Up

Bish Bosh Wish Wos,in like Errol out like Flynn.I wish i was still there,,,,,,,,,Fandabbyfkndozzytastic trip boyz...Every trip is unique in its own way,and this particular trip proved to be the BLKS,,,,no pressure to charge 4 to 10 ft sets(although we would have).............We touched what vary few do and it should inhance your soul for the better ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thanks to Gangstar,splinter and all the boyz on board for a one off,and thanks to the 3 way snoring brigade that snorted in unison, which put me on top deck fof the best sleep of my life,,,

king of the point
WA, 1836 posts
28 Feb 2011 9:42PM
Thumbs Up

Got your land legs back pirates and get home safely ?

Just wanted to say thks to all onboard for making heaps of thinks happen.

It really was action packed with some one off life time highlights.

Special thks to Russ (Da local motion) for sorting the initial change of course.

Rob (shark) for the taking people on his boat Steve / Ben and co for discovering the under water worlds for diving fishing and the mother ship.

Captian Splinter / run about Rob for dealing with all the happenings and navigating da boat around some tricky sections of coast at night and getting us to all those secrets bommies caves and dragon tails.

Yer

shark
WA, 361 posts
28 Feb 2011 10:02PM
Thumbs Up

I swear that when I took this photo, I didnt notice the sign above your head......

Still didnt really get to yarn to everyone on board but it was a great trip, plenty of highlites-cheers KOTP!

But the funniest would have to be when we towed Gabi on her SUP (skurfing) back to the Leader past Langy and she mooned him-splash!

king of the point
WA, 1836 posts
28 Feb 2011 10:14PM
Thumbs Up

Tar 4 that rob (photo above) ,im sure theres some better ones
looks like you opened the sewage value now ..........im not red at all. what where you crew on about ?

Pointman
WA, 435 posts
28 Feb 2011 11:16PM
Thumbs Up

Stoked for ya lads

That's the beauty of the Abrolhos, doesn't really matter if you score epic conditions, it's still an awesome place to be

tightlines
WA, 3477 posts
1 Mar 2011 1:15AM
Thumbs Up

shark said...

Read "Islands of Angry Ghosts", and you'll be kicking yourself you didn't before heading over there.

Yep I've read it and agree it is a great one to read before you visit the area especially if you are going to go diving on the Batavia.

Spotx
WA, 24 posts
1 Mar 2011 10:32AM
Thumbs Up

Mark _australia
WA, 22414 posts
1 Mar 2011 1:59PM
Thumbs Up

westhammer said...

Bish Bosh Wish Wos,in like Errol out like Flynn.I wish i was still there,,,,,,,,,Fandabbyfkndozzytastic trip boyz...Every trip is unique in its own way,and this particular trip proved to be the BLKS,,,,no pressure to charge 4 to 10 ft sets(although we would have).............We touched what vary few do and it should inhance your soul for the better ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thanks to Gangstar,splinter and all the boyz on board for a one off,and thanks to the 3 way snoring brigade that snorted in unison, which put me on top deck fof the best sleep of my life,,,

As one of the snorers, I do not apologise and look forward to ruining another trip for you some time big fella

Hooksey
WA, 556 posts
1 Mar 2011 7:55PM
Thumbs Up

shark said...

I swear that when I took this photo, I didnt notice the sign above your head......

Still didnt really get to yarn to everyone on board but it was a great trip, plenty of highlites-cheers KOTP!

But the funniest would have to be when we towed Gabi on her SUP (skurfing) back to the Leader past Langy and she mooned him-splash!

HUNK....!!!

NOBBY RASH
WA, 21 posts
1 Mar 2011 8:26PM
Thumbs Up

Ahhhh another great trip KOTP, make sure you never leave without me. That was an awesome decision to change location. Just makes you realise how good the wild west is !

shark
WA, 361 posts
3 Mar 2011 9:06PM
Thumbs Up

some more pics here courtesy of Spotx's camera.

Come on guys there must be some more pics taken worthy of sharing?

The anchor

This is the spot where the Batavias hull lay (the sandy patch)

Mark _australia
WA, 22414 posts
3 Mar 2011 9:21PM
Thumbs Up

shark said...

[

Langy using the shortest fishing rod anyone has ever seen..........

westhammer
WA, 504 posts
3 Mar 2011 10:40PM
Thumbs Up

I took some shots,,,,I took some footage of all on board,and everywhere we went and what went down.I put the red, yellow and white wires in me head to down load it for yazzz and was shocked i cauld not put it on screen for ya,,,but i feel privileged to have been in the presence of such fine watermen of our time living the dream....................................

Mark _australia
WA, 22414 posts
3 Mar 2011 11:06PM
Thumbs Up

westhammer said...

I took some shots,,,,I took some footage of all on board,and everywhere we went and what went down.I put the red, yellow and white wires in me head to down load it for yazzz and was shocked i cauld not put it on screen for ya,,,but i feel privileged to have been in the presence of such fine watermen of our time living the dream....................................

Hey RCA head
I missed u at the end and so didn't say thanks for the rollies
u r a life saver man

Greenroom
WA, 7608 posts
4 Mar 2011 1:45AM
Thumbs Up

Mark _australia said...

westhammer said...

Hey RCA head
u r a life saver man

Um I thought you quit?
Or were the rollies for the spliff?

Mark _australia
WA, 22414 posts
4 Mar 2011 11:16AM
Thumbs Up

Greenroom said...

Mark _australia said...

westhammer said...

Hey RCA head
u r a life saver man

Um I thought you quit?

I did quit but you stressed me out

Greenroom
WA, 7608 posts
4 Mar 2011 8:15PM
Thumbs Up

Mark _australia said...

Greenroom said...

Mark _australia said...

westhammer said...

Hey RCA head
u r a life saver man

Um I thought you quit?

I did quit but you stressed me out

How did I do that?
Was it because I was gone all morning to the outer limits?

Mark _australia
WA, 22414 posts
4 Mar 2011 8:32PM
Thumbs Up

^^^ nah it was the though of you coming back to the boat

Subscribe

Forums > Windsurfing Wave sailing

"Re schedule Abrolohas trip 26th 27th Febuary 2011" started by king of the point