Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

The Funny Images Thread

Created by evlPanda > 9 months ago, 26 Feb 2009
jusavina
QLD, 1463 posts
13 Jan 2017 10:40AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Cassa said..

drewpweiner said..

Craig66 said...

I don't get it, wouldn't it be "no respect for others"? or is he saying that all men are born brutes and only spanking causes "respect for others"? can someone explain?

No but a good spanking will help

My posts got deleted.

Buster fin
WA, 2576 posts
13 Jan 2017 12:14PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
jusavina said...
Cassa said..

drewpweiner said..

Craig66 said...

I don't get it, wouldn't it be "no respect for others"? or is he saying that all men are born brutes and only spanking causes "respect for others"? can someone explain?

No but a good spanking will help

My posts got deleted.

Ahh. The digital version of a spanking.

Craig66
NSW, 2458 posts
13 Jan 2017 5:00PM
Thumbs Up

Stubbies
WA, 1126 posts
13 Jan 2017 4:16PM
Thumbs Up

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
14 Jan 2017 6:32PM
Thumbs Up

drewpweiner
WA, 501 posts
14 Jan 2017 3:47PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
landyacht said..

drewpweiner said..

thedrip said..

drewpweiner said...

Craig66 said...

You'd be a millennial, huh?

Lol, i don't think being a millennial has anything to do with the way that meme expresses odd logic. Can you explain what is going on here?

when you did something wrong you got a hiding from dad.then you learnt not to do it again. ie you learnt to respect others. unlike some of the little so and so's today

Oooh, I see now. That makes sense, thanks I didn't correlate the concept of spanking a kid causes them to the learn to respect others when older part, usually it causes all sorts of other issues. Kids become more aggressive and anti-social, have more mental health problems from childhood into adulthood and misbehave more—and are more likely to end up abused

jusavina
QLD, 1463 posts
14 Jan 2017 8:39PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
drewpweiner said..

landyacht said..

drewpweiner said..

thedrip said..

drewpweiner said...

Craig66 said...

Lol, i don't think being a millennial has anything to do with the way that meme expresses odd logic. Can you explain what is going on here?

when you did something wrong you got a hiding from dad.then you learnt not to do it again. ie you learnt to respect others. unlike some of the little so and so's today

Oooh, I see now. That makes sense, thanks I didn't correlate the concept of spanking a kid causes them to the learn to respect others when older part, usually it causes all sorts of other issues. Kids become more aggressive and anti-social, have more mental health problems from childhood into adulthood and misbehave more—and are more likely to end up abused

Kamikuza
QLD, 6493 posts
14 Jan 2017 8:58PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
jusavina said..

drewpweiner said..

'fraid so. Studied and proven.

Rails
QLD, 1371 posts
14 Jan 2017 8:59PM
Thumbs Up

greenleader
QLD, 5283 posts
14 Jan 2017 9:39PM
Thumbs Up

Imax1
QLD, 4701 posts
14 Jan 2017 9:57PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
jusavina said..

drewpweiner said..

landyacht said..

drewpweiner said..

thedrip said..

drewpweiner said...

Craig66 said...

Ok , for all u new aged sensitive type , just replace spanked with disciplined
And if u don't think disciplined is necessary , then u can take responsibility for all the undisciplined , have fun with that

T 11
TAS, 811 posts
14 Jan 2017 11:39PM
Thumbs Up

Some of you don't understand the concept of funny image thread bugger off if you only want to comment

Craig66
NSW, 2458 posts
15 Jan 2017 8:05AM
Thumbs Up

Kamikuza
QLD, 6493 posts
15 Jan 2017 12:00PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Imax1

And if u don't think disciplined is necessary , then u can take responsibility for all the undisciplined , have fun with that

If you think spanking is necessary for discipline, you've never been in the military ;)

Stubbies
WA, 1126 posts
15 Jan 2017 10:41PM
Thumbs Up

Battle
536 posts
15 Jan 2017 11:03PM
Thumbs Up

Craig66
NSW, 2458 posts
16 Jan 2017 8:42AM
Thumbs Up

Stubbies
WA, 1126 posts
16 Jan 2017 4:18PM
Thumbs Up

Crusoe
QLD, 1194 posts
16 Jan 2017 6:57PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Imax1 said..

jusavina said..

drewpweiner said..

landyacht said..

drewpweiner said..

thedrip said..

drewpweiner said...

Craig66 said...

Oooh, I see now. That makes sense, thanks I didn't correlate the concept of spanking a kid causes them to the learn to respect others when older part, usually it causes all sorts of other issues. Kids become more aggressive and anti-social, have more mental health problems from childhood into adulthood and misbehave more-and are more likely to end up abused

What the Cops say:- "Discipline your kids at home so we don't have to" .

Talked to a teacher once any he said some kids will never do any thing wrong and there are other kids who will always be doing the wrong thing, no matter how much discipline you hand out. And there this majority group in between who sit on the fence, not sure which way to jump. If you give this group some sort of deterrent, (like 6 of the best on the ass if they **** up,) then they probably will never step out of line. But if you remove this deterrent you have what we live with now.

Yeah yeah, a good talking too does not work, it just polishes there augmentative skills. I have 2 sons, one at each end of the spectrum.

Chris_M
2129 posts
16 Jan 2017 6:30PM
Thumbs Up

Craig66
NSW, 2458 posts
17 Jan 2017 12:12AM
Thumbs Up

hilly
WA, 7322 posts
17 Jan 2017 6:50AM
Thumbs Up

Poida
WA, 1916 posts
17 Jan 2017 8:32AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Craig66 said..

Is this guy going down to Roe 8 (Perth thing)

drewpweiner
WA, 501 posts
19 Jan 2017 2:01PM
Thumbs Up

Craig66
NSW, 2458 posts
19 Jan 2017 7:06PM
Thumbs Up

gavnwend
WA, 1366 posts
19 Jan 2017 4:53PM
Thumbs Up

Tonz
511 posts
19 Jan 2017 6:45PM
Thumbs Up

**** he looks a resemblance to the wackos from Deliverance

Battle
536 posts
20 Jan 2017 1:28AM
Thumbs Up

Craig66
NSW, 2458 posts
20 Jan 2017 6:55AM
Thumbs Up

Stubbies
WA, 1126 posts
20 Jan 2017 9:44AM
Thumbs Up

Subscribe

Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

"The Funny Images Thread" started by evlPanda