Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

The Funny Images Thread

Created by evlPanda > 9 months ago, 26 Feb 2009
desertyank
1260 posts
7 Jul 2016 4:01AM
Thumbs Up

DOD42
QLD, 23 posts
7 Jul 2016 10:22AM
Thumbs Up

I love that these exist. Crap body image but love the dress sense, flat shoes and hair colour. WHat happened was Ken spending too much time in front of the XBox

obct
NSW, 3487 posts
7 Jul 2016 12:52PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
desertyank said..

The delivery room doctor slapped him on the bottom when he was born, so Chuck floored him with a roundhouse kick.

Chuck Norris does not go out to hunt, because that suggests and element of chance, Chuck goes out to kill.

Chuck Norris once went on vacation to the Virgin Islands, now they're just called "The Islands"

Macroscien
QLD, 6806 posts
7 Jul 2016 4:25PM
Thumbs Up

rod_bunny
WA, 1089 posts
7 Jul 2016 3:32PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
DOD42 said..
WHat happened was Ken spending too much time in front of the XBox

Nope, Ken was hanging out with Swimsuit Barbie because she earns 3.5 times as much
That and... swimsuit

Chris6791
WA, 3271 posts
7 Jul 2016 4:32PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
DOD42 said..
I love that these exist. Crap body image but love the dress sense, flat shoes and hair colour. WHat happened was Ken spending too much time in front of the XBox

The first thing I though of when I saw this was Hex...

Stuthepirate
SA, 3589 posts
7 Jul 2016 6:18PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Chris6791 said..

DOD42 said..

Haha totally agree.
How hot is Hex!?

sn
WA, 2775 posts
7 Jul 2016 5:36PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Chris6791 said..

hex

Chris6791
WA, 3271 posts
7 Jul 2016 6:55PM
Thumbs Up

^ Just ask Google 'How hot is Hex?' just as Stu said and you might find your answer

T 11
TAS, 811 posts
7 Jul 2016 9:01PM
Thumbs Up

sn
WA, 2775 posts
7 Jul 2016 7:16PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Chris6791 said..
^ Just ask Google 'How hot is Hex?' just as Stu said and you might find your answer

Jeez......

what happened to the Junglost [Spelling?] fella

I see what you mean - this Hex shiela is much more eye friendly than Junglost could ever be, he always kinda reminded me of a slob surfacing after a marathon session of pizza, KFC, redbull and online games.

unclethirsty
381 posts
7 Jul 2016 7:30PM
Thumbs Up

T11.. the fabulous, Count Jim "legs" Moriaty, Little Jim, Minnie Bannister & the world famous Ecclecs..& most importantly the Goon scripts..absolute genius just ask the Monty Python crew ...saw him live at the Balmain Bijou (Sydney) in th 70's..RIP Spike.. he really was one of a kind.

actiomax
NSW, 1575 posts
8 Jul 2016 7:19AM
Thumbs Up

I actually thought the woy woy council refused spike to have that as a head stone so I don't think its his unfortunately .

Stubbies
WA, 1126 posts
8 Jul 2016 6:36AM
Thumbs Up

Rails
QLD, 1371 posts
8 Jul 2016 2:04PM
Thumbs Up

image im·age (im'ij) n. An optically formed duplicate or other representative reproduction of an object, especially an optical reproduction of an object formed by a lens or mirror. A mental picture of something not real or present.

dusta
WA, 2940 posts
8 Jul 2016 4:30PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
sn said..

Chris6791 said..

Jeez......

what happened to the Junglost [Spelling?] fella

I see what you mean - this Hex shiela is much more eye friendly than Junglost could ever be, he always kinda reminded me of a slob surfacing after a marathon session of pizza, KFC, redbull and online games.

one side says junglist left on his own choice , junglist said he was pushed by management .

personally bajo should have gone , junglist was great but hex is faarken hot

rburtyy
NSW, 265 posts
9 Jul 2016 8:38AM
Thumbs Up

desertyank
1260 posts
9 Jul 2016 7:33AM
Thumbs Up

jn1
2454 posts
9 Jul 2016 4:36PM
Thumbs Up

Stubbies
WA, 1126 posts
10 Jul 2016 8:59AM
Thumbs Up

Craig66
NSW, 2451 posts
10 Jul 2016 2:41PM
Thumbs Up

hargs
QLD, 634 posts
10 Jul 2016 3:11PM
Thumbs Up

hargs
QLD, 634 posts
10 Jul 2016 7:05PM
Thumbs Up

kiteboy dave
QLD, 6525 posts
11 Jul 2016 8:54PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
desertyank said..

I once thought the chuck norris joke was kinda funny. Then I learnt what a massive religious toolbag his is. Now not funny

Norris is on a crusade, a crusade to maintain Christianity’s dominance over American public policy. Whether it’s chastising Americans for their (reported) willingness to elect an atheist, trying to get U.S. public schools to teach creationism and sitting on the board of directors of the National Council on Bible Curriculum in Public Schools–an organization dedicated to that cause, or holding up California’s infamous Proposition 8 (the ban on gay marriage) for religious reasons, Norris’ religion is Norris’ politics.

cisco
QLD, 12321 posts
11 Jul 2016 10:36PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
kiteboy dave said..

I once thought the chuck norris joke was kinda funny. Then I learnt what a massive religious toolbag his is. Now not funny

Norris is on a crusade, a crusade to maintain Christianity’s dominance over American public policy. Whether it’s chastising Americans for their (reported) willingness to elect an atheist, trying to get U.S. public schools to teach creationism and sitting on the board of directors of the National Council on Bible Curriculum in Public Schools–an organization dedicated to that cause, or holding up California’s infamous Proposition 8 (the ban on gay marriage) for religious reasons, Norris’ religion is Norris’ politics.

No it is not funny. It is quite serious and applaudible to have a moral stance based on (dare I say it) Christian values that are reflected in public policy.

Ooooohhhhh!!! But we can't do that can we?? That would be the same as the Imams in Iran, the Rabbis in Isreal, the Bhuddists in Burma, the Hindus in India and the murderers in ISIL.

This is the "Funny Images Thread" but you had to bring it up didn't you???

harry potter
VIC, 2777 posts
11 Jul 2016 11:08PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
cisco said...
kiteboy dave said..

No it is not funny. It is quite serious and applaudible to have a moral stance based on (dare I say it) Christian values that are reflected in public policy.

Ooooohhhhh!!! But we can't do that can we?? That would be the same as the Imams in Iran, the Rabbis in Isreal, the Bhuddists in Burma, the Hindus in India and the murderers in ISIL.

It because he belongs to a special subset referred to as the perpetually outraged.
Nary a day goes by that he is not outraged about something.

elmo
WA, 8713 posts
11 Jul 2016 10:00PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Rails said..

Whenever I see cars like this I theorize to myself the reasons why they'd have some balls swinging of their bumper
1) There's a c0ck up front (generally confirmed by their driving)
2) They like balls swinging on their bumper (as sung by Grace Jones)
3) The car belongs to a recently divorced lady who got more than the car in the settlement

kiteboy dave
QLD, 6525 posts
12 Jul 2016 8:53PM
Thumbs Up

Chuck norris is a religious pussy and the 'chuck norris is so tough' thing was barely funny in the 90s and not remotely now. Deal with it.

NotWal
QLD, 7428 posts
13 Jul 2016 9:36AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
cisco said..
kiteboy dave said..

Well I always thought Chuck was a little ridiculous but I didn't know he was a ridgy didge crank so it was interesting to me anyway.
It's funny how you hold up a bunch of distopic examples as some sort of recommendation.

Gizmo
SA, 2865 posts
13 Jul 2016 10:06AM
Thumbs Up

This is the 'Funny image thread' not the chatty chatty thread......

Subscribe

Forums > General Discussion   Shooting the breeze...

"The Funny Images Thread" started by evlPanda