Forums > Kitesurfing General

2015 is getting closer, Meet the PIVOT

Created by Windgenuity > 9 months ago, 24 Jun 2014
terryzarmzof
QLD, 336 posts
4 Jul 2014 6:56AM
Thumbs Up

That is one option which I may do, depends how many old kites are there when i am ready. Also I can usually get more for a kite on sea breeze and a better deal from the shop if I don't trade. So that's the main reason. a good shop owner will tell you that. Cheers cauncy

bardunyah
WA, 73 posts
4 Jul 2014 10:01AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote

If Naish (or any brand) have introduced something new, with the constant power through the turns, fast turning and drift, I'm interested.

Cars, bikes, motorbikes all continue to evolve and get better every year. To believe that kites are as good as they will ever be is a bit silly.

I've read the blurb. Looking at the design, the combination of the tapered leading edge, three-struts, and segmented construction - although at first look might seem "meh", but it might just make a big difference.

Surely these things combined with more advanced construction techniques are an improvement over last year? It looks pretty light.

Ragzilla
VIC, 240 posts
5 Jul 2014 10:26AM
Thumbs Up

PIVOT LOOKS SICK. however not for me…. trying to stay on track here.SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL STORES, if you buy from overseas, please check the signs at your local beach incase DOGS are prohibited.who cares if you buy NEW or USED, so long as its suits you and you enjoy it. there are sooooo many bargains out there and between you and me, i can't afford a new kite. i have kids and a mortgage, and even still, i would prefer to spoil my kids with a holiday then to buy a kite. this said, i did buy a 2014 NAISH RIDE for $700 flown twice and from a shop. what can i say, I'm just a macho, testosterone fuelled 20 something know it all…… BUT….OPINIONS ARE JUST LKE A** HOLES ….
EVERY BODY HAS ONE ……
MOST OF THEM ARE F***ED
AND NOBODY ADMITS TO IT !!
RANT OVER!

craggers
WA, 475 posts
5 Jul 2014 9:17AM
Thumbs Up

I laughed. Its tough though, without a dedicated sarcasm font or irony punctuation it is always a bit of a gamble, the better the pun is sarcastically, the more of a cucksocker you look if it is not recognised...

craggers
WA, 475 posts
5 Jul 2014 9:20AM
Thumbs Up

...and then you realise you should have read the next 4 pages of bullsh't before you chimed in...

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"2015 is getting closer, Meet the PIVOT" started by Windgenuity