443 posts
19 Jul 2019 8:17PM
Thumbs Up

You mean the wingy thingy thing wing..? There ya go buddy

causehecan
WA, 668 posts
20 Jul 2019 9:50AM
Thumbs Up

YEEEAAAASSSSSSSSSSS MOTHER CKERSSS!! WINGALINGS!!!

God i hope people buy them
Seriously you have no idea how excited i am to see some old codger pumping up his wingaling for the first time all enthusiastic and ready for a brand new chapter in surfing history.... To the.... Realisation to what hes just done...5 minutes later.

That dawning moment... God i cant wait!!

sir ROWDY
WA, 5353 posts
9 Aug 2019 12:53AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
causehecan said..
YEEEAAAASSSSSSSSSSS MOTHER CKERSSS!! WINGALINGS!!!

God i hope people buy them
Seriously you have no idea how excited i am to see some old codger pumping up his wingaling for the first time all enthusiastic and ready for a brand new chapter in surfing history.... To the.... Realisation to what hes just done...5 minutes later.

That dawning moment... God i cant wait!!

hahahaha

causehecan
WA, 668 posts
9 Aug 2019 8:00AM
Thumbs Up

Im serious matey in cutting my stay on lighthouse island short and heading back to mainland to get amongst it all theyre will be the initial hubub as usual lots of people in checking it out on store here you go take it out for yourself give it a try make sure its like blowing 30 knots and youll love it then everyone giving it a go at the beach and all the comments the divided views meanwhile if you are able to detach yourself from it all and just you know... Look at it....

anyways frothing hard for these things reminds me of when people make mockumentarys but half the people think its real

My dream in life is to see a international tournament on these. Can you imagine the contestants? Those poor miserable athletes who always came in 10th at theyre favourite sport and were given the hard word by theyre sponsors. This is the only kite were giving you this year. Hears your flights and accomodation for the entire tour. Make us proud. Im getting wet thinking about it

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"2020 NAISH Release" started by BrisKites