Forums > Kitesurfing General

Am I Addicted?

Created by Fooosh > 9 months ago, 3 Oct 2009
Fooosh
WA, 563 posts
3 Oct 2009 10:00PM
Thumbs Up

There were a few false alarms last weeks but Ii looks like the first seabreeze (3 green arrows) is going to happen in Perth sometime in the next few days...

What I can't work out is why I'm so excited about it this year - I'm almost wetting myself with excitement looking at these forecasts

Yea, I put in my bet for the contest last year and I've been windsurfing way back, then kitesurfing for the last 3 seasons.

Hey, I even managed to get out for some great sessions this winter.

So why this year? Why so excited about a few arrows? It's feels like waiting for the first snow falls or powder when I've been boarding. Does this mean I'm truly addicted?

saffieboy
SA, 222 posts
4 Oct 2009 10:56AM
Thumbs Up

Because they are so BLOODY LATE!!! It is October already and SA is still waiting for the first session without a Wettie!! (GRUMBLE GRUMBLE!!)

and PS. as taken from thefreedictionary.com

tr.v. ad·dict·ed, ad·dict·ing, ad·dicts
1. To cause to become physiologically or psychologically dependent on a habit-forming substance

Yes you are addicted!!

Fooosh
WA, 563 posts
4 Oct 2009 8:51AM
Thumbs Up

saffieboy said...

Because they are so BLOODY LATE!!! It is October already and SA is still waiting for the first session without a Wettie!! (GRUMBLE GRUMBLE!!)

and PS. as taken from thefreedictionary.com

tr.v. ad·dict·ed, ad·dict·ing, ad·dicts
1. To cause to become physiologically or psychologically dependent on a habit-forming substance

Yes you are addicted!!

OH NO!! Maybe I'm just impatient? I keep checking the 'You know you're addicted' thread but don't tick any of those boxes... so I thought I was good.

Do I need rehab?

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Am I Addicted?" started by Fooosh