Forums > Kitesurfing General

Anyone up for a beer and a kite? :)

Created by em > 9 months ago, 22 Dec 2007
em
318 posts
22 Dec 2007 7:24PM
Thumbs Up

Dear Sydney kiters,
I’ll be leaving wonderful Oz next month and I’d be glad to see all my friends, kiting mates, customers, everybody, on Friday the 4th of January, at "the Hilton" in Harbord…
-Time very obviously weather dependant, will confirm…-
I will have 24 hours per day to kite and surf for the next 2 following weeks, and will be doing daily trips up and down the coast. Whoever has time off and feels like kiting out of Sydney is welcome to PM me and come along. The more the merrier…
My kind and windy regards to all the kitesurfers I ‘ve met along the way and to all the Seabreeze users I’ve been in touch with.
The world is a small place, we will pop into each other again.
Hope to get to see you on the 4th, and on the water -no matter where or when-!
Em

Dr No
WA, 12 posts
23 Dec 2007 10:20AM
Thumbs Up

No thankyou.

AB_USER!
NSW, 47 posts
23 Dec 2007 1:17PM
Thumbs Up

we'll all miss ya.

em
318 posts
2 Jan 2008 7:29PM
Thumbs Up

Forecast is looking smoking for friday so we will meet after sunset, hopefully after a good session!
Oh, and just in case... meant "the Hilton" as "Freshwater hotel" (I think that's how it's actually called, someone corrects me if I'm wrong!)...
See you there!
-and for my mates from down south who won't be able to make it.... hm... we will sure find a way to get wasted after (or during...) one of my appearance to the dark side! -

Cabron
QLD, 363 posts
2 Jan 2008 10:57PM
Thumbs Up

An invitation for a beer....for sure, see you there!!! Even better if we get a kite in before. All those from the south side should put an effort in to get there...its not that far. See ya there!

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Anyone up for a beer and a kite? :)" started by em