Forums > Kitesurfing General

Ben Wilson news

Created by getfunky > 9 months ago, 22 Jul 2009
getfunky
WA, 4485 posts
22 Jul 2009 12:24PM
Thumbs Up

Apparently he took a dump today.. just thought I better break this really exciting news.

http://www.bentakesadump/hot/news.com

Click above for all the hot steaming info.

poor relative
WA, 9089 posts
22 Jul 2009 12:50PM
Thumbs Up

One of my mates reckoned he stood in his smegma once.

whatthe
WA, 186 posts
22 Jul 2009 1:09PM
Thumbs Up

Video here:

getfunky
WA, 4485 posts
22 Jul 2009 1:15PM
Thumbs Up

poor relative said...

One of my mates reckoned he stood in his smegma once.

Did he get charged $49.95 for the priviledge?

trevor1
WA, 598 posts
22 Jul 2009 5:09PM
Thumbs Up

And further breaking news ...

... Funky Boy and Impoverished Cousin found floating in the bowl

getfunky
WA, 4485 posts
22 Jul 2009 6:02PM
Thumbs Up

At least there was a gust of wind there!

I was expecting that Ben sh@t chocolate (one would think so given the amount of press spin about) but life is full of disapointments.. just plain old turj. Good thing the bowl is roomy.

Can someone please help us out now?

Smedg
NSW, 836 posts
22 Jul 2009 8:05PM
Thumbs Up

whatthe said...

Video here:

Haven't seen that clip for a while. Part of me has been missing it. Roll on I say. Roll on!

getfunky
WA, 4485 posts
23 Jul 2009 5:08PM
Thumbs Up

Wait a sec.. more breaking (wind) news!

Apparently Ben is off to the shops to buy some bread.. he will be available for autographs and blowing copious steam up the freckle for all those folks stunned in the headlights by the closest thing to a kiting rock gawd.

Exciting stuff..

Smedg
NSW, 836 posts
23 Jul 2009 7:55PM
Thumbs Up

See you all at the FTI cinema tonight..... assuming its true.. hard to believe the day has finally arrived.

Fooosh
WA, 563 posts
29 Jul 2009 1:05PM
Thumbs Up

Just wondering what the update was on Ben?? [}:)]

getfunky
WA, 4485 posts
29 Jul 2009 2:44PM
Thumbs Up

You'll be sure to see some great new picks posted asap.

The picks include his nose, milo instead of coffee and his butt. And of course he picks pictures of himself to put in (virtually) his own mag at the expense of every other Oz rider.

Can't wait till he interviews himself - that should be a real treat.

ianmac
WA, 267 posts
30 Jul 2009 11:59AM
Thumbs Up

Well GF knowing well your humour , i know it is in the best of fun ! anyway i met Ben the other night and he seems still firmly attached to the floor and not to caught up in the lime light too much even had his dad with him out for dinner so can't be too bad a bloke to still hang out with your oldman any way, still fek all wind over here but some wave action at least !!!!! I notice those green arrows for Tuesday have disappeared again

getfunky
WA, 4485 posts
30 Jul 2009 12:04PM
Thumbs Up

Fair enough.

Yeh - just doin the Ozzy thing and takin the pizz out of someone with a more than a bit much media saturation. Oh we love poppies..

Did he buy ya a Bintan or what?

Slack
WA, 685 posts
30 Jul 2009 1:15PM
Thumbs Up

ianmac said...

Well GF knowing well your humour , i know it is in the best of fun ! anyway i met Ben the other night and he seems still firmly attached to the floor and not to caught up in the lime light too much even had his dad with him out for dinner so can't be too bad a bloke to still hang out with your oldman any way, still fek all wind over here but some wave action at least !!!!! I notice those green arrows for Tuesday have disappeared again

When I am looking for a dinner companion I ask girls, then my mates and if no luck I’d drag my mum or dad out.

I think Funkster is (for once) on the right track and the fact that you endorse Benny only adds to Funkys argument. Hahaha

Now where is the bloody wind and when are you back from Bali?

Blownaway
QLD, 776 posts
30 Jul 2009 4:36PM
Thumbs Up

just got the new dvd ,coming together, in the mail an its pretty darn good. makes you want to go to them places,I give it an 9 outa 10 Well worth a watch !

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Ben Wilson news" started by getfunky