Forums > Kitesurfing General

Boosting on the Goldy in 30-50 Knot goodness

Created by Matt C > 9 months ago, 7 Jun 2016
Ricardo1709
NSW, 1301 posts
8 Jun 2016 4:26PM
Thumbs Up

Glad I dont kite with the **** slingers on here,too hardcore for me,pretty funny really Im sure they feel better for it. Good on you for giving it a crack

Oceaneer
QLD, 182 posts
8 Jun 2016 5:43PM
Thumbs Up

So to wrap up the long winded complaints. All you have to do is read below.

There are people that do and people that sit at home. I know i would rather enjoy my time on the water, than type msgs

cauncy
WA, 8407 posts
8 Jun 2016 7:36PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Underoath said...
Hey Matt. All jokes aside.

Next time its blowing onshore (35 knots plus) pop up to the Sunny Coast, there are a bunch of places you can boost without risk getting lofted & slammed on to the beach.

I have seen first hand a bloke with two snapped ankles from a loft, this was only in ~25 knots. He didn't even get that high, he just went sideways into the shallows.

One of the Perth racers, Jonno also ended up in a tree not long ago, that was in under 20 knots.....

Stay safe.

Don't forget pilot Pete the sub aqua kiter

Kozzie
QLD, 1451 posts
8 Jun 2016 9:40PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Matt C said..

Kozzie said...

Mark _australia said..

just wish the misses didnt kite then we could of got a photo aswell

couldnt see anyone else kiting at Kirra, good stuff for getting out, but when your with us next time, I'll take your wind judgement into account. I might even take a photo for you ??

else where from prying eyes and all that :) shes cleaner the further off shore :O

Shark Biscuit
NSW, 340 posts
9 Jun 2016 9:29AM
Thumbs Up

Great video mate, some massive jumps too. Put it on vimeo tho.

Matt C
QLD, 93 posts
9 Jun 2016 9:54AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
SibboV1 said...
Matt C said..

SibboV1 said...

Matt C said..
8M Slingshot Wave SST, and boosting

Man the kite must be pretty ****, sponsored rider, 50 knots and couldn't even do some loops. Are you ****, or is the kite ****? Maybe you should try another sport?

I'll give dancing a go, when you post a video.

appreciate the tip!

I've got a great video of me dancing with your misses. Want me to post that up? She said not to though, something about not another of her sex tapes.

I bet your boyfriend isn't happy about that either. But the thing I'm worried about is that I've been dating your mum.

SibboV1
368 posts
10 Jun 2016 7:18AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Matt C said..

SibboV1 said...

Matt C said..

SibboV1 said...

Matt C said..
8M Slingshot Wave SST, and boosting

Man the kite must be pretty ****, sponsored rider, 50 knots and couldn't even do some loops. Are you ****, or is the kite ****? Maybe you should try another sport?

I'll give dancing a go, when you post a video.

appreciate the tip!

I've got a great video of me dancing with your misses. Want me to post that up? She said not to though, something about not another of her sex tapes.

I bet your boyfriend isn't happy about that either. But the thing I'm worried about is that I've been dating your mum.

You wish you were dating my Mum, but her first line is always, "do you even loop?". So that leaves you high and dry junior.

Adam'KiteRepair
NSW, 331 posts
10 Jun 2016 11:26PM
Thumbs Up

NW at Kirra is actually cross shore with huge ramps. You wouldnt hit the sand for quiet a ways. Same at currumbin really as long as your clear of the rock wall laceys beach is a good 100M away. so its actually as safe as you can get, you know for throwin loops in insane winds.

AndreC
WA, 512 posts
11 Jun 2016 9:43AM
Thumbs Up

Good onya Matty busting big...Needless to say the KNOB HEAD factor is alive and well in the seabreeze forum...get a life..Kiters are some of the most positive sports crew around ...but the negative knob jockeys on here would never front up to your face on the beach they are to busy hiding from their wives incase they get crumbs in between the keys on the keyboard.

Kozzie
QLD, 1451 posts
11 Jun 2016 12:11PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
AndreC said..
Good onya Matty busting big...Needless to say the KNOB HEAD factor is alive and well in the seabreeze forum...get a life..Kiters are some of the most positive sports crew around ...but the negative knob jockeys on here would never front up to your face on the beach they are to busy hiding from their wives incase they get crumbs in between the keys on the keyboard.

i hate it when my wife puts crumbs inbetween my keys on my keyboard! good thing im hiding from her

Vatos Locos
230 posts
12 Jun 2016 1:20PM
Thumbs Up

Hey Mat C
Unless homeboy really obesely over weight and super super fat 8m in 50knts, ain't happen'n homie we want the vid for proof think y'all better lay of the crack homeboy y'all is trip'n real bad es'e

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Boosting on the Goldy in 30-50 Knot goodness" started by Matt C