WA, 134 posts
9 Nov 2010 10:01AM
Thumbs Up

Here's your proof Clintos

PsYLoR
QLD, 927 posts
9 Nov 2010 12:24PM
Thumbs Up

He's no hipster he's a Lumberjack on a kiteboard. :)

Clintos
QLD, 88 posts
9 Nov 2010 12:29PM
Thumbs Up

PsYLoR said...

He's no hipster he's a Lumberjack on a kiteboard. :)

Lol...
No definately a hipster...

indieflannel.blogspot.com/2009/05/how-to-dress-indie-by-wearing-flannel.html

PsYLoR
QLD, 927 posts
9 Nov 2010 12:41PM
Thumbs Up

fair enuf but real rockers wear leather jackets! lol :P

jas73
QLD, 796 posts
9 Nov 2010 1:13PM
Thumbs Up

Rail Rodeo- Flannel shirt. Get it. hahaha.

sir ROWDY
WA, 5353 posts
9 Nov 2010 12:44PM
Thumbs Up

^^^Jas is onto it.

But seriously these self proclaimed "hipsters" pretending like they started the fad of wearing flano's again is total bull****. Everyone knows skaters are the ones who started that back up, they have been wearing flannos for years. That and the few bogans who never stopped wearing them haha.

BennyB12
QLD, 918 posts
9 Nov 2010 6:58PM
Thumbs Up

where does he think hes going next? Im pretty sure the situation is about to sort itself out.... Id love to see the next five shots in this sequence...

GalahOnTheBay
NSW, 4188 posts
9 Nov 2010 9:37PM
Thumbs Up

Lol Rowdy - love it!

Were you in a hurry to get out or just forgot your wetsuit?

Prawnhead
NSW, 1317 posts
9 Nov 2010 10:19PM
Thumbs Up

would be more than impressive if those shorts are king gees

stamp
QLD, 2770 posts
9 Nov 2010 9:30PM
Thumbs Up

BennyB12 said...

where does he think hes going next?

looks like he's transitioning straight to lunch

GalahOnTheBay
NSW, 4188 posts
9 Nov 2010 11:58PM
Thumbs Up

stamp said...

BennyB12 said...

where does he think hes going next?

looks like he's transitioning straight to lunch

What's he eating a sand-witch?

Ok I will get my coat...

sir ROWDY
WA, 5353 posts
9 Nov 2010 10:11PM
Thumbs Up

Actually I'm about to "take good care" of the only 2011 Darkside board in Australia by riding it over those sharp rocks and then mounting a slider.

fozzy
SA, 501 posts
10 Nov 2010 8:57AM
Thumbs Up

sir ROWDY said...

^^^Jas is onto it.

But seriously these self proclaimed "hipsters" pretending like they started the fad of wearing flano's again is total bull****. Everyone knows skaters are the ones who started that back up, they have been wearing flannos for years. That and the few bogans who never stopped wearing them haha.

Haha this cracks me up. I was wearing flannos in the mid eighties. This is like re-naming a trick when it's already been done 20 years earlier and claiming a new move. Haha.

PsYLoR
QLD, 927 posts
10 Nov 2010 8:48AM
Thumbs Up

sir ROWDY said...

Actually I'm about to "take good care" of the only 2011 Darkside board in Australia by riding it over those sharp rocks and then mounting a slider.

Thats the spirit Rowdy kill it

sir ROWDY
WA, 5353 posts
10 Nov 2010 7:41AM
Thumbs Up

fozzy said...

sir ROWDY said...

^^^Jas is onto it.

Haha this cracks me up. I was wearing flannos in the mid eighties. This is like re-naming a trick when it's already been done 20 years earlier and claiming a new move. Haha.

Hahaha I'm not saying they invented it, just made it popular again today. But I know you wore yours right through since then ay Fozzy so I gotta give you the credit for that.

lostinlondon
VIC, 1159 posts
10 Nov 2010 11:48AM
Thumbs Up

sir ROWDY said...

fozzy said...

sir ROWDY said...

^^^Jas is onto it.

Hahaha I'm not saying they invented it, just made it popular again today. But I know you wore yours right through since then ay Fozzy so I gotta give you the credit for that.

The difference is, the hipster wears it with a heavy sense of irony... If you are wearing a flanny without the irony then you aren't a hipster.

neilw
WA, 134 posts
10 Nov 2010 8:55AM
Thumbs Up

BennyB12 said...

where does he think hes going next? Im pretty sure the situation is about to sort itself out.... Id love to see the next five shots in this sequence...

PsYLoR
QLD, 927 posts
10 Nov 2010 11:05AM
Thumbs Up

Woah that was like 3 feet of air,

Thats a MEGAPOP......

fozzy
SA, 501 posts
10 Nov 2010 3:17PM
Thumbs Up

sir ROWDY said...

fozzy said...

sir ROWDY said...

^^^Jas is onto it.

Haha, yeah and they're the same shirts, haven't bought a new one. Stay true to the cause Rowdy, stay true. lol.

poor relative
WA, 9089 posts
10 Nov 2010 3:14PM
Thumbs Up

All you need is a banjo.

waynos
TAS, 171 posts
10 Nov 2010 8:47PM
Thumbs Up

Good to see it's catching on, you mainlanders wear boardies over your wetties. We go the flannie over ours, still haven't figured out how to keep the Winnie Blues dry though !!

stamp
QLD, 2770 posts
10 Nov 2010 7:52PM
Thumbs Up

waynos said...

Good to see it's catching on, you mainlanders wear boardies over your wetties. We go the flannie over ours, still haven't figured out how to keep the Winnie Blues dry though !!

you taswegians are a long way behind: your winnie blues should be tucked safely into the sleeve of your jack daniels T-shirt, (which should be so tight that it repels water on contact)

waynos
TAS, 171 posts
10 Nov 2010 8:57PM
Thumbs Up

Now that's what we need, a pic of someone having a smoke while kiting. Don't smoke myself but that would look pretty good. If things got out of control you could use the ciggie instead of a hook knife.

freedomtrail
QLD, 66 posts
10 Nov 2010 8:42PM
Thumbs Up

the flying flanno in action

GalahOnTheBay
NSW, 4188 posts
10 Nov 2010 10:01PM
Thumbs Up

^^^ nice vid and nice riding - thanks for sharing

Mister Dugong
368 posts
10 Nov 2010 7:10PM
Thumbs Up

Dude the flanny is one thing but the matching ugg boots are all your about your roots!!!!

coastflyer
SA, 582 posts
11 Nov 2010 9:29AM
Thumbs Up

Great looking spot, where is it? thanks!

freedomtrail said...

PsYLoR
QLD, 927 posts
11 Nov 2010 9:30AM
Thumbs Up

coastflyer said...

Great looking spot, where is it? thanks!
freedomtrail said...

great looking spot? Are you serious? You need to travel more.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Disgusting behaviour, flannel wearing kite hipster" started by Clintos