Forums > Kitesurfing General

Downwinder in Melbourne Sunday.

Created by sillsymark > 9 months ago, 18 Jan 2008
sillsymark
VIC, 61 posts
18 Jan 2008 11:55PM
Thumbs Up

Update this as you go. Lets get a big bunch on for the sunday once the wind comes up. Start at say Hampton? Or Rickets ? End in St Kilda??? Comments. Its supposed to be 25+ SE. Sounds sick.

manicskier
VIC, 772 posts
20 Jan 2008 12:20AM
Thumbs Up

Sorry mate just saw your post. We are already planning one, you can come, we are leaving from ricketts at about 1pm, meeting at stkilda for 12:30 departure to ricketts.

All welcome, all the details appear on the facebook group MAKO - see there for details or PM me

www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=17740852608

sillsymark
VIC, 61 posts
20 Jan 2008 11:59AM
Thumbs Up

See you there at 1pm - We will leave a couple of Big Cars at ST Kilda as well. We have three for sure and I've text another 5 or 6 maybee's.
Wind is looking good..!!!

mintaro
VIC, 32 posts
21 Jan 2008 3:04AM
Thumbs Up

How'd it go? I was driving from Sydney to Coffs. Otherwise I would have been there. Or kiting off Altona....

sillsymark
VIC, 61 posts
22 Jan 2008 12:08AM
Thumbs Up

Ended up hitting the waves at Parkdale. A couple of the guys that turned up looked pretty Green and kept asking about where the sandy spots were on the way back to get in... (There isn't many till Hampton?) Anyway the call was to head up a bit and those that wanted would go from the beach. By the time we got into it the choppy waves were fun. so we just stayed put.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Downwinder in Melbourne Sunday." started by sillsymark