Forums > Kitesurfing General

Few pics from Aus Nationals

Created by Tractorguy > 9 months ago, 5 May 2011
Tractorguy
TAS, 542 posts
5 May 2011 10:56PM
Thumbs Up

Was lucky enough to witness The ozzies at my home beach, thought id post a couple of pics from the W/E. Crikey, dogs chasing coconuts up trees, blow in kiters from all over the place rippin the place apart and ok waves in the mornings.
Congrats to the winners and all competitors and it was great to meet some over the week end.

wdric
NSW, 1625 posts
5 May 2011 11:34PM
Thumbs Up

HA
You just had to stick a pic of the waves in didn't ya
Was that on the tuesday or wednesday after the event?

Went for an 8k upwinder with moti, tony & mario on tue and the waves were building up out the back after a couple of days of wind.

ric

Tractorguy
TAS, 542 posts
6 May 2011 6:55PM
Thumbs Up

wdric said...

HA

Went for an 8k upwinder with moti, tony & mario on tue and the waves were building up out the back after a couple of days of wind.

ric

Yeh ya right Ric i did have to, no one ever believes me BOO HOO
I think the pics was a couple of days after maybe Thursday, Tuesday was a bit bigger and not as clean though Wed Morning it peaked with sets about 50 % bigger, heaps of fun
And yeh i seen the crew heading south on Tuesday , did you get through the cutting up where the big old salty lives ?

wdric
NSW, 1625 posts
6 May 2011 8:41PM
Thumbs Up

Tractorguy said...

wdric said...

HA

ric

Yeh ya right Ric i did have to, no one ever believes me BOO HOO
I think the pics was a couple of days after maybe Thursday, Tuesday was a bit bigger and not as clean though Wed Morning it peaked with sets about 50 % bigger, heaps of fun
And yeh i seen the crew heading south on Tuesday , did you get through the cutting up where the big old salty lives ?

Didn't get to any cutting, but ran out of water and only had mud further up, had to walk across the dunes into the ocean, we kited up to the next river inlet and played in the flat stuff for a while before heading back in a hurry as someone mentioned the word "race"

NumNutz
QLD, 403 posts
9 May 2011 7:07PM
Thumbs Up

sick you got some good waves after we left mick.. was fun getting some waves with you and col

Zigeuner
23 posts
12 May 2011 4:56PM
Thumbs Up

Did we end up getting those 8 gig of pics n movies up somewhere? I missed the nats but would love to see the shots.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Few pics from Aus Nationals" started by Tractorguy