Forums > Kitesurfing General

Fight Night Danny V Antonio

Created by Mini Mal > 9 months ago, 18 Jul 2011
Mini Mal
WA, 298 posts
18 Jul 2011 9:01PM
Thumbs Up

Danny the caveman Green may have bit of more than he can chew this Wednesday night . The oponent 42-year-old four-time world light heavyweight title winner, Tarver is a monster and I feel Danny is going to get a flogging, unaustralian I know! GBH is the go wed

SammyJ
WA, 570 posts
18 Jul 2011 10:09PM
Thumbs Up

Mate Danny is no spring chicken himself...

If you followed his training and commitment you would never doubt him.

He trained hard for Roy Jones who underestimated him, Roy came unprepared. Tarver will be tougher, as his better prepared. but at the end of the day why can't everyone believe an aussie can get up. Gone are the days Americans are supreme.

It's a sad future for our seppo friends on all levels

GRunner
QLD, 238 posts
19 Jul 2011 9:14PM
Thumbs Up

Thanks for the heads up. Sounds like a good fight. Let's hope it goes better than Haye v Klitzscho the other week.

Go 'Green Machine' (even tho I'm not a big fan after some of his dirty tactics against 'The Man'). Still gotta back the Aussie.

Mini Mal
WA, 298 posts
19 Jul 2011 9:19PM
Thumbs Up

Judgement Day is what the are calling it!

hitch_hiker
WA, 412 posts
20 Jul 2011 8:04AM
Thumbs Up

And if its all over half way thru the first, lets hope the skimpy's a knockout too

SammyJ
WA, 570 posts
20 Jul 2011 4:05PM
Thumbs Up

Probably will be KO before the 3rd round but I put my money on Green in the 5th round at $16.

GO the green machine

AndreC
WA, 512 posts
20 Jul 2011 11:08PM
Thumbs Up

Mini Mal said...

Danny the caveman Green may have bit of more than he can chew this Wednesday night . The oponent 42-year-old four-time world light heavyweight title winner, Tarver is a monster and I feel Danny is going to get a flogging, unaustralian I know! GBH is the go wed

Hate to say it but you were right!!

SammyJ
WA, 570 posts
21 Jul 2011 12:22AM
Thumbs Up

I'll eat humble

Southport and reach was definately a big diffrence. Maybe to much anti climax also, Danny was rattled straight up. Goes to show you can never prepare enough. Still proud to be an aussie

SaveTheWhales
WA, 1874 posts
21 Jul 2011 12:36AM
Thumbs Up

Im a fan of a good match too...

Tarver played the oldest trick in the book of psychological bitch slapin and Danny fell for it

1.the first sign was tarver playing backstep please dont kick my butt

2. Tarver with good balance and timing - backs green up with a tight man hug testing greens balance.

3. tarver recognises green doesnt step with his left when atttacking to stay out of the south paw punch his only chance to win was to make tarver rotate in a clockwise direction to throw his balance out and strike in close quarters...

4. tarver has a little rest - fakes with no.1 again then bitch slaps him down to la la land

I win a six pac - fark yeah

Jedibrad
NSW, 527 posts
21 Jul 2011 9:42AM
Thumbs Up

Danny copped a serious shot to the solar plexus in round 2

Mini Mal
WA, 298 posts
21 Jul 2011 8:40AM
Thumbs Up

Danny did'nt stand a chance got smashed 3m into the ropes and bounced off them about 3 m straight toward Tarver get another flogging in the first round by the 9th he did not know which way was up. It will hurt today danny,totally outclassed.The skimpy barmaid was nice and the beer cold. You got to love living in the wild west

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Fight Night Danny V Antonio" started by Mini Mal