Forums > Kitesurfing General

K.S.A - Boostenemia Disease *SERIOUS*

Created by elizabethb > 9 months ago, 11 Sep 2008
elizabethb
QLD, 2081 posts
11 Sep 2008 11:21AM
Thumbs Up

After several hours of deliberation last night, SaveTheWhales and I have decided that its best to begin this thread on a very serious note.

Lozza, I must suggest this be a sticky as it is of HIGH importance and effects the majority of the Seabreeze users.

We are sorry that it has come to this, but there is a need for K.S.A to begin...

Kite Surfers Anonymous - Addressing the serious issues we all deal with... Girlfriends, the few boyfriends and the issues with families we have dealt with when being asked to not kite; and kiting against their wishes...

We suffer this alone, but we can now suffer as a whole; we have been officially diagnosed with Boostenemia disease, and I hope you all understand and pledge your alliance to the K.S.A club...

SaveTheWhales
WA, 1874 posts
11 Sep 2008 9:32AM
Thumbs Up

I hope to remain Anonomous victim No.2

Boostenemia (not Boostanenema )

will someday be an exceptable condition in Public

theDoctor
NSW, 5780 posts
11 Sep 2008 11:37AM
Thumbs Up

i would also like to start a club.....

KITE SURFERS AGAINST POUNCY POSTS BY ELIZABETHB AND SAVE THE WHALES

we can meet once a month, hold hands, tell fairy tales, share secrets, make wishes and be super best friends forever..

SaveTheWhales
WA, 1874 posts
11 Sep 2008 9:49AM
Thumbs Up

Lol Doctor Softy

I new we could count on your willing membership

" Denial " after all, is 'The first Symtom'

Youve been 'Admitted'

Memb No.3

Oceaneer
QLD, 182 posts
11 Sep 2008 11:52AM
Thumbs Up

What about K.A.D. Kitesurfers against doctors, just be ive got glandula fever doesn’t mean i shouldn't be able to kite for 6 to 8 weeks otherwise ill end up with chronic fatigue.

laurie
WA, 3848 posts
11 Sep 2008 10:02AM
Thumbs Up

Come on summer!!

Oceaneer
QLD, 182 posts
11 Sep 2008 12:13PM
Thumbs Up

no didnt you hear me, no wind for at least 4 weeks, ill die if i have to watching eveyone having fun, sorry abit selfish i know

vader
NSW, 418 posts
11 Sep 2008 12:39PM
Thumbs Up

anyone got a gun

SaveTheWhales
WA, 1874 posts
11 Sep 2008 11:00AM
Thumbs Up

Oceaneer soundz serious

Remedy

Go to nearest tree with a rope.. (No no not the one your thinking) and a glass of water

Swing veerry high - let go & fly ! The memories coming back now..

Upon being Spanked hard by the landing - thro glass of water in face

There, you will now feel like youve not missed a day..

Repeat as necessary

ps dont forget Mem No. Lol

elizabethb
QLD, 2081 posts
11 Sep 2008 2:22PM
Thumbs Up

laurie said...

Come on summer!!

haha I know Lozza....

Seems half this forum can't take a lighthearted joke...

Ahhhhh another case of Grumpy Old Men seems to have gotten the better of a few... and not in the good way!

Buell
SA, 89 posts
11 Sep 2008 5:48PM
Thumbs Up

Tell em how it is Liz

Us GOM [}:)] need to get out kiting more often

Getting seriously owned by the kite a few times a day does wonders for generating some humility and tolerance

kiter789
NSW, 238 posts
12 Sep 2008 11:49AM
Thumbs Up

Oceaneer said...

What about K.A.D. Kitesurfers against doctors, just be ive got glandula fever doesn’t mean i shouldn't be able to kite for 6 to 8 weeks otherwise ill end up with chronic fatigue.

It's not so much the kiting, it's the beers afterwards....

Also, you should probably lay off the kiting because your spleen can enlarge and get ideas about its station during the most serious stage of the infection. You can damage it with vigorous exercise. Chronic fatigue resulting from glandular fever isn't that common, and some dispute the direct link at all, instead claiming it is a response to the way the virus is still affecting the body...Hmm, it's complicated but basically, you won't definitely get chronic fatigue if you go kiting but you could seriously damage some wet bits on the inside. And don't drink alcohol.

baldrick
QLD, 146 posts
12 Sep 2008 2:37PM
Thumbs Up

elizabethb said...we have been officially diagnosed with Boostenemia disease,

Methinks one has to be able to boost to an acceptable height before the deprivation of such, Results in said condition.

SaveTheWhales
WA, 1874 posts
12 Sep 2008 12:55PM
Thumbs Up

Baldrick - has fair Comment

At what Boost height should the disease become infectious ???

Skid
QLD, 1499 posts
12 Sep 2008 6:15PM
Thumbs Up

SaveTheWhales said...

Baldrick - has fair Comment

At what Boost height should the disease become infectious ???

Hmmm... Perhaps high enough to be a little bit scared, but not so high that you don't want to come back for more....
and more....

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"K.S.A - Boostenemia Disease *SERIOUS*" started by elizabethb