Forums > Kitesurfing General

Kite Surfing and Breast Cancer Awareness event

Created by Sorrento1254 > 9 months ago, 31 May 2008
Sorrento1254
QLD, 61 posts
31 May 2008 11:48AM
Thumbs Up

My name is Graham Pukallus and I work for Centacare Employment Group Toowong.

I am seeking your assistance/support in organising a fund raising day at Ecoblue Car Wash Café (Valued/Supportive Employer), on 7 and 8 June 2008 to fund raise and spread awareness of breast cancer and the new sport of Kite Surfing.

Where: Cnr Castle Street and 373 Gympie Road Kedron.

The Redcliffe Pink Snapdragons are a breast cancer group who go dragon boat racing with the Redcliffe Red Dragons Dragon boat Club at Redcliffe. They are a brave group of women who show that there is life after breast cancer.

Centacare, Ecoblue Car Wash Cafe and the Kite Surfing Club of Redcliffe have partnered up with the Redcliffe Pink Snapdragons to help raise awareness of breast cancer which can happen to both men and women.

We would appreciate your assistance in making this day a success by raising staff and public awareness of our fun day and to join me to promote Breast Cancer Awareness and Centacare Employment Group.

I will be distributing raffle tickets for prizes to raise much needed funds for this worthy cause.

How can you help?

Attend on the day and have your vehicle washed.
Come and join in the fun
Enter the raffles or make a donation.
I look forward to your offices support and assistance in making this event a success.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Kite Surfing and Breast Cancer Awareness event" started by Sorrento1254