Forums > Kitesurfing General

Kiting in Sydney

Created by AliNSW > 9 months ago, 19 Nov 2007
AliNSW
NSW, 3 posts
19 Nov 2007 7:53PM
Thumbs Up

Fellow NSW kiters..

Having recently moved to Sydney, I am itching to get some kiting in as the wind seems miles better that my pervious location (Dubai). Anyone in the Randwick/Eastern suburbs that goes kiting regularly and wiling to give a keen kiter a lift?.(since I don’t have a car yet ). Seems that the only location around this side of town is out in Dolls… any others nearby?

Send me a PM if you like

Alastair…

kathyhulse
NSW, 12 posts
27 Nov 2007 6:54PM
Thumbs Up

Hi Ali NSW

I've just recently returned from Dubai as well. Can't say I bumped into you at Ghantoot or Kite Beach. What kite were you flying? I had a Liquid Fore 13m white, black and red.

Botany Bay down from the Novatel Hotel is good - 1st, 2nd or 3rd car park from President Ave. I drive to Boat harbour last weekend and it looks great but it's a long way to go. Good in a southerly apparently.

They are the only places I've been to so far.

monkey
NSW, 251 posts
30 Nov 2007 11:58PM
Thumbs Up

hey dude, i live in kingsford so guess you can pm me your details if you want a ride down to botany bay.

laters

Elyse
NSW, 6 posts
28 Dec 2007 4:28PM
Thumbs Up

I'm in sydney for the next 10 days staying in Randwick- will treat to drinks or gas if anyone can give me a lift or tell me how to take a bus to botany bay
THANKS
# 0405656670
Elyse

monkey
NSW, 251 posts
31 Dec 2007 6:26AM
Thumbs Up

www.sydneybuses.info

select the first column then click on trip planner.
Key in your location and destination and click enter.

Viola

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Kiting in Sydney" started by AliNSW