Forums > Kitesurfing General

Mail order bride...

Created by dafrog > 9 months ago, 14 Feb 2013
dafrog
321 posts
14 Feb 2013 11:07AM
Thumbs Up

I had ordered her on my birthday and today on valentine's day she has finally arrived, it will be love long time, it's a sign... Later I will take her out for a ride... sweet, sweet Xenon Laluz 2013 135cm you beauty.

wal269
WA, 718 posts
14 Feb 2013 1:20PM
Thumbs Up

Attach the necessary bolt-ons, get her wet, abuse her and then try and break her.

Do the same with your kiteboard as well.

MRPAPY
VIC, 45 posts
14 Feb 2013 4:59PM
Thumbs Up

lock her in the boot of your car and enjoy a beer with your mates while waiting for the wind.

Underoath
QLD, 2433 posts
14 Feb 2013 4:04PM
Thumbs Up

MRPAPY said...
lock her in the boot of your car and enjoy a beer with your mates while waiting for the wind.

^^^^^ This and the avatar disturbs me.

dbabicwa
WA, 808 posts
14 Feb 2013 2:18PM
Thumbs Up

I've made my own :)

One would say I'm her father, but to me more like a sister. Yo know, incest is the best.

RPM
WA, 1549 posts
14 Feb 2013 3:23PM
Thumbs Up

Enjoy that spray in your eyes!

dbabicwa
WA, 808 posts
14 Feb 2013 3:33PM
Thumbs Up

^^^
Oh, does she spray when wet?

RPM
WA, 1549 posts
14 Feb 2013 3:59PM
Thumbs Up

Ive had a good ride on this girl.. I divorced her due to the amout of juices she kicked up into my eyes.

After a month I was glad to sell it.

dafrog
321 posts
14 Feb 2013 7:46PM
Thumbs Up

RPM said...
Ive had a good ride on this girl.. I divorced her due to the amout of juices she kicked up into my eyes.

After a month I was glad to sell it.

really? after my first ride in choppy Pinaroo I'm dry as I've ever been on any board... I find that hard to believe, the water gets chaneled by the carved concave along the rail... I'll review her once I have some decent mileage on her sweet sweet curves.

First impressions: she carves really well, smooth as nothing else I've tried in the chop, and the landings are real smooth. loading for unhooked pop is really easy. It's light so it feels like having no weight on your feet and yet it's stiff enough to give it some pretty impressive upwind capabilities... The pads are amazing it's like wearing sport shoes...

Yep I'm in love, it feels like she could be the one...

Smithy
VIC, 858 posts
14 Feb 2013 11:28PM
Thumbs Up

dafrog said...
Select to expand quote
RPM said...

First impressions: she carves really well, smooth as nothing else I've tried in the chop, and the landings are real smooth. loading for unhooked pop is really easy. It's light so it feels like having no weight on your feet and yet it's stiff enough to give it some pretty impressive upwind capabilities... The pads are amazing it's like wearing sport shoes...

Yep I'm in love, it feels like she could be the one...

As with any new relationship You are still blinded by her beauty... It always takes a little while before the cute little things from the start to become annoying.. I look forward to your review once she stops trying to conceal her farts....

tgladman
WA, 500 posts
14 Feb 2013 8:39PM
Thumbs Up

Exscuse the ignorance as I have always ridden straps but "would this board perform well with boots?" Seems to have some good reviews.

dafrog
321 posts
14 Feb 2013 10:15PM
Thumbs Up

tgladman said...
Exscuse the ignorance as I have always ridden straps but "would this board perform well with boots?" Seems to have some good reviews.

no idea about boots, only ridden straps too. Their pro-riders ride boots with the "infra" the high end freestyle board so I guess it may be better for that? Maybe someone will have some input on the subject.

As for being blinded by love, yes totally. Like with everything: try it for yourself if you have a chance it's all I will say at this stage, one thing for sure is that I'm not afraid to be seen in public with her...

Dave Whettingsteel
WA, 1397 posts
14 Feb 2013 10:26PM
Thumbs Up

Benoit! Just be aware some of these guys are taking the sex thing about a million miles further than you are probably thinking.. Hahaa

dafrog
321 posts
14 Feb 2013 10:30PM
Thumbs Up

Dave Whettingsteel said...
Benoit! Just be aware some of these guys are taking the sex thing about a million miles further than you are probably thinking.. Hahaa

Dave, it's sexual... that's what it is

Dave Whettingsteel
WA, 1397 posts
14 Feb 2013 10:42PM
Thumbs Up

dafrog said...

Haha Valentines day.... It does strange things to people.... Particularly when no human love available. I get that! I did some plunging, sensuous, erupting, exploding carves today :)

dafrog
321 posts
14 Feb 2013 10:52PM
Thumbs Up

dafrog said...

Haha Valentines day.... It does strange things to people.... Particularly when no human love available. I get that! I did some plunging, sensuous, erupting, exploding carves today :)

I'm sure you gave it all! hope all is well up north!

ashkiter
QLD, 431 posts
15 Feb 2013 8:29PM
Thumbs Up

Have the same board and LOVE IT - WELCOME TO PARADICE ON WATER!!!

dafunk
QLD, 559 posts
15 Feb 2013 9:07PM
Thumbs Up

I have the ''older'' model and it still gets me going hard . i try not to go too fast and lose my loaded edge. i like the spray in the face lol .

mitch88
NSW, 271 posts
19 Feb 2013 6:41PM
Thumbs Up

Ride her NAKED

Bstanford86
VIC, 2 posts
20 Feb 2013 1:20AM
Thumbs Up

If anyone is interested in one, I have a brand spanker 2013 never used that I have to sell for my partners VISA money.

dafrog
321 posts
20 Feb 2013 11:50AM
Thumbs Up

Bstanford86 said...
If anyone is interested in one, I have a brand spanker 2013 never used that I have to sell for my partners VISA money.

[}:)] you've got that the wrong way round: Use the board, forget the partner...

obviously I'm joking.

Bstanford86
VIC, 2 posts
20 Feb 2013 4:34PM
Thumbs Up

I'd love to but she is Scottish and would William Wallace my ass.

dafrog
321 posts
20 Feb 2013 2:17PM
Thumbs Up

Bstanford86 said...
I'd love to but she is Scottish and would William Wallace my ass.

William Wallace would approve: "They may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!" your argument is invalid.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Mail order bride..." started by dafrog