NKL SYDNEY - Completes an EPIC day!

Created by NKL > 9 months ago, 23 Jan 2016
This topic has been locked
NKL
QLD, 98 posts
23 Jan 2016 4:48PM
Thumbs Up

Saturday 23 Jan 2016:

Dolls Point for the FREESTYLERS - went off with a Bang, pushing through near 25+ knot of SOUTH wind.
The Wanda Beach CRONULLA Wave kiters started at 11am and were still going at 5.30pm with the Finals.
Who are the winners - not telling yet, until Presentations Sunday Afternoon at 1pm at Dolls Point for ALL Entrants.

Who will go thru to the GRAND FINAL? Stay tuned!

Brazilnuts
156 posts
23 Jan 2016 5:13PM
Thumbs Up

Who won the Cabrinha big air

surfingboye
NSW, 2707 posts
23 Jan 2016 9:41PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Brazilnuts said...
Who won the Cabrinha big air

I thought you did?

Brazilnuts
156 posts
23 Jan 2016 6:48PM
Thumbs Up

they didn't let me compete even that i registered on time a pay me insurance on Friday and was full insured
But we still had lots on fun all day

Brazilnuts
156 posts
23 Jan 2016 6:49PM
Thumbs Up

i hope i get a refund

Brazilnuts
156 posts
23 Jan 2016 7:29PM
Thumbs Up

Thanks Martin Rasp for the photos you are a Legend
www.facebook.com/martin.rasp/media_set?set=a.10205239208715441.1073741905.1103144953&type=3

bjw
QLD, 3615 posts
23 Jan 2016 9:33PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Brazilnuts said..
they didn't let me compete even that i registered on time a pay me insurance on Friday and was full insured

Why wouldnt they let you compete? Its kitesurfing not the Tour de France.

Did you not pass the drug tests?

Brazilnuts
156 posts
23 Jan 2016 7:35PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
bjw said..

Brazilnuts said..

Why wouldnt they let you compete? Its kitesurfing not the Tour de France.

Did you not pass the drug tests?

Dave Whettingsteel
WA, 1397 posts
24 Jan 2016 12:43AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Brazilnuts said...
But we still had lots on fun all day

I very much doubt this is true. In my experience the organisers are professional and very motivated to maximise the number of people participating.

Brazilnuts
156 posts
24 Jan 2016 4:29AM
Thumbs Up

yes is true 7 people in the open and didnt let me comp corrupted organizer David De Witt his name we should check his bank account
I have all the emails to prove the day i registered

gcdave
534 posts
24 Jan 2016 5:33AM
Thumbs Up

^^ i heard u were banned

Gilly3
QLD, 799 posts
24 Jan 2016 8:19AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Brazilnuts said..

The event officially would have started on the Thursday. My understanding is that u would have needed to be registered and fully paid 24hrs prior to the event starting.

Select to expand quote
Brazilnuts said..
yes is true 7 people in the open and didnt let me comp corrupted organizer David De Witt his name we should check his bank account

I'd be very careful there with ur corruption allegation...

Underoath
QLD, 2433 posts
24 Jan 2016 8:29AM
Thumbs Up

If I was David, I'd be so pissed waking up to corruption allegations. I hope you have a good dentist.

You have to wonder why the same person argues and complains all the time.

Worst brand ambassador ever!

Brazilnuts
156 posts
24 Jan 2016 7:36AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Gilly3 said..

Brazilnuts said..

The event officially would have started on the Thursday. My understanding is that u would have needed to be registered and fully paid 24hrs prior to the event starting.

Brazilnuts said..

I'd be very careful there with ur corruption allegation...

i chose to compete only Saturday and in the website say you have to be insure and they will check prior .... i was insured on the day
My Opinion about NKL is 5 comps whit no prize for the winners , the only one that wins any thing is David De witt and his friends that gets to travel around Australia well planed retirement trip
Should just use all this money and make one big comp whit some decent prizes for the winner that would attracted much more people

Brazilnuts
156 posts
24 Jan 2016 7:39AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Underoath said..
If I was David, I'd be so pissed waking up to corruption allegations. I hope you have a good dentist.

Im coming to gold coast and we can go out for a beer if you like

Brazilnuts
156 posts
24 Jan 2016 7:40AM
Thumbs Up

No body answer my question who win the big air ?

Ryland
WA, 1222 posts
24 Jan 2016 7:47AM
Thumbs Up

Leo was b!tching , whinging and moaning about the comp weeks before it even started saying he wasn't going in it- and saying it was corrupt. I'm not surprised they didn't want you to enter! then u still rock up to inflate your ego! with all the b!tching about mambo too i guarantee you try go in that again next year - do all your ballet tricks and then have a whinge how they didn't give you a score for your floating pirouettes. its a shame about your attitude- you actually rip surfing and kiting you just whinge more than any chick i know! if you would just shut up for 10 mins and just ride you might gain back a lil more respect- coz at the moment you aren't doing yourself any favours!!!!!! if i owned or was involved in any kite or surf company you would be the last person in the world i would support- you would make me not want to ride whatever you are riding! good on the event organisers for putting in their time to put it all together. if they do make a $ from it then good on them. I sure don't go to work for free so why should anyone else! looks like the event got good wind and waves! shame perth got bad conditions but hopefully next year WA turns on!

gcdave
534 posts
24 Jan 2016 7:48AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Brazilnuts said...
Im coming to gold coast

Make sure you sign in and pay the administration fee at narrowneck

Brazilnuts
156 posts
24 Jan 2016 7:53AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ryland said..
Leo was b!tching , whinging and moaning about the comp weeks before it even started saying he wasn't going in it- and saying it was corrupt. I'm not surprised they didn't want you to enter! then u still rock up to inflate your ego! with all the b!tching about mambo too i guarantee you try go in that again next year - do all your ballet tricks and then have a whinge how they didn't give you a score for your floating pirouettes. its a shame about your attitude- you actually rip surfing and kiting you just whinge more than any chick i know! if you would just shut up for 10 mins and just ride you might gain back a lil more respect- coz at the moment you aren't doing yourself any favours!!!!!! if i owned or was involved in any kite or surf company you would be the last person in the world i would support- you would make me not want to ride whatever you are riding! good on the event organisers for putting in their time to put it all together. if they do make a $ from it then good on them. I sure don't go to work for free so why should anyone else! looks like the event got good wind and waves! shame perth got bad conditions but hopefully next year WA turns on!

Hahahaha Ryland you so funny that is why kitesurf in Australia is so small funny i wish that you could hear all the others people in Indo was saying the same thing about you that they would never buy same kite that you and the other pro kiters was using because you guys are just wankers

Ryland
WA, 1222 posts
24 Jan 2016 8:02AM
Thumbs Up

Indo, haha. was this before or after you bitch slapped Matts filmer in indo! you remember that night in the restaurant hey??? when you barged in and hit Matts filmer because he wouldn't show you the footage from the day as he was eating his dinner!!!! i see a certain trend everywhere you go and with everyone that meets you!

Brazilnuts
156 posts
24 Jan 2016 8:07AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ryland said..
Indo, haha. was this before or after you bitch slapped Matts filmer in indo! you remember that night in the restaurant hey??? when you barged in and hit Matts filmer because he wouldn't show you the footage from the day as he was eating his dinner!!!! i see a certain trend everywhere you go and with everyone that meets you!

Just ask the locals the true history his wasn't eating his dinner he was looking the footage and i got way better waves then his so he got a bit upset and dint want to show me

Ryland
WA, 1222 posts
24 Jan 2016 8:13AM
Thumbs Up

So why hit him????? any other country that would be assault!!!!!

Gilly3
QLD, 799 posts
24 Jan 2016 10:25AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Brazilnuts said..
i hope i get a refund

Good Luck!

Clearly states on the website "No Refund Policy"

Dude,,,,,ur flexibility really is amazing......how do u manage to get ur head up ur a$$ and foot in ya mouth all at the same time?

Underoath
QLD, 2433 posts
24 Jan 2016 10:32AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Brazilnuts said...
Underoath said..

Im coming to gold coast and we can go out for a beer if you like

I just have time for humble people.

djt91184
QLD, 1211 posts
24 Jan 2016 10:40AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Brazilnuts said...
Ryland said..

Just ask the locals the true history his wasn't eating his dinner he was looking the footage and i got way better waves then his so he got a bit upset and dint want to show me

Whaho what a loser

Rads
WA, 110 posts
24 Jan 2016 8:52AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Brazilnuts said...
Ryland said..

How old are you?

How do you have all your teeth still intact?

waveslave
WA, 4263 posts
24 Jan 2016 8:57AM
Thumbs Up

This thread has legs.

Jono77
WA, 351 posts
24 Jan 2016 9:13AM
Thumbs Up

Perhaps "Brazil Nutter" and "The Boyfriend from Shearwater" need to get in a room together and argue about something/anything. I reckon that might give some good entertainment, we will just need an interpreter.

Alysum
NSW, 1030 posts
24 Jan 2016 12:18PM
Thumbs Up

Any action at all today?

WA, 1255 posts
24 Jan 2016 9:26AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ryland said...

Wow, assuming it was a local manning the camera. Boy have they softened at Lakey. An east coaster from my trip years ago was dragged out of his room by machete wielding locals while asleep for forgetting to put his last beer in the tab book. They then brought a witch doctor in to curse him. Was bloody heavy. Wonder how he's going actually

MDSXR6T
WA, 1019 posts
24 Jan 2016 10:52AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
gcdave said...
^^ i heard u were banned

Shame if thats the case. Just like tennis needs Nick Kyrios to make it half exciting, the NKL need Leo. A talented kiter who throws a few tantrums is good publicity for the tour. Someone you can love or love to hate is good for sport.

Subscribe
Topic Is Locked

This topic has been locked

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"NKL SYDNEY - Completes an EPIC day!" started by NKL