Forums > Kitesurfing General

North/Hadlow combo?

Created by suniboy21 > 9 months ago, 21 Jun 2014
suniboy21
VIC, 1090 posts
21 Jun 2014 1:07PM
Thumbs Up

What's this I'm hearing about North and Hadlow designing some new gear for 2015?
Anyone got some information on it??

saltydawg
WA, 130 posts
21 Jun 2014 12:03PM
Thumbs Up

There is a Hadlow team series board and then the Vegas is going to be more of a c kite which can be flown in 6 line (4 line with extensions) from what ive heard

sir ROWDY
WA, 5353 posts
21 Jun 2014 6:56PM
Thumbs Up

It's practically the same gear (Vegas, Team Series) just with his name and graphics on it so he doesn't have to feel like a kook riding North crap with stupid slogans and Bannanas and Ice Blocks on the bottom etc... True Story.

speed brother
QLD, 126 posts
21 Jun 2014 9:43PM
Thumbs Up

There is also a new short wake style bar, hadlow style.

WA, 1255 posts
21 Jun 2014 8:06PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
sir ROWDY said...
It's practically the same gear (Vegas, Team Series) just with his name and graphics on it so he doesn't have to feel like a kook riding North crap with stupid slogans and Bannanas and Ice Blocks on the bottom etc... True Story.

I heard the 2015 Gambler has a lemon on the bottom sheet

Emanjay
WA, 115 posts
21 Jun 2014 8:15PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
sir ROWDY said...

Piss myself laughing. The north guys must be on the longest acid trip ever with the shizen looking graphics they come up with. Lime green and brown?? On the same kite? No doubt they're awesome and doesn't matter what they look like yada yada yada. I wouldn't buy a fluro pink car if it gave me wristys as I drove and actually made petrol as you drove so why would I choose a kite that has the same colour schemes as a babies toy but whatever floats your boat.....

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"North/Hadlow combo?" started by suniboy21