Forums > Kitesurfing General

OK SO WHATS NEXT!!

Created by karrot goose > 9 months ago, 23 Sep 2009
karrot goose
NT, 30 posts
23 Sep 2009 9:56PM
Thumbs Up

so I am a confident rider jumping backrolls, frontrolls, grabs n **** was wondering where to go next what tricks i should be looking at thats fun but challenging let me know of some good tricks so i can go and face plant haha

Good winds

kiter zac
QLD, 295 posts
23 Sep 2009 11:01PM
Thumbs Up

try unhooking or adding in a kiteloop or something.

kiter zac
QLD, 295 posts
23 Sep 2009 11:06PM
Thumbs Up

try unhooking or adding in a kiteloop or something

Alfred007
VIC, 37 posts
23 Sep 2009 11:19PM
Thumbs Up

Go for big air and do a most muscular pose up there.
Keep on pumpin

sleek1
VIC, 672 posts
23 Sep 2009 11:23PM
Thumbs Up

more posts on here and a profile pic

karrot goose
NT, 30 posts
24 Sep 2009 12:21AM
Thumbs Up

Alfred007 said...

Go for big air and do a most muscular pose up there.
Keep on pumpin

tryd that and crashed a burned about 50 meters off shore straight onto beach and landed about 50 m away from the ladies that i was trying to impress haha

bennie
ACT, 1258 posts
24 Sep 2009 10:26AM
Thumbs Up

karrot goose said...

so I am a confident rider jumping backrolls, frontrolls, grabs n **** was wondering where to go next what tricks i should be looking at thats fun but challenging let me know of some good tricks so i can go and face plant haha

Good winds

multiple rotations, kiteloops,

djdojo
VIC, 1607 posts
24 Sep 2009 10:50AM
Thumbs Up

nose press (not yours, the board's)

Idiot
WA, 577 posts
24 Sep 2009 8:56AM
Thumbs Up

Jesus walk

bobjaan
WA, 314 posts
24 Sep 2009 8:56AM
Thumbs Up

Depends on what style you wanna develop.

For hooked in try mixing the fronts and backs with a transition and inverted.

Try a tantrum, backplip and landing the tricks to toe side or blind. Try starting the tricks from blind. Add in a one footer or board off.

If you wanna add some real style unhook and try doing the same tricks wakestyle and once you got your landing blind or toeside dialled unhooked then try surface passing the bar.

Then you can push it further and pass the barr in mid rotation. These all lead to your stock standard advanced tricks of Back Mobe, Slim chance KGB and front mobe or S mobe.

Progression is key though learn the tricks in stages and the end result will come quicker. Good luck.

bobjaan
WA, 314 posts
24 Sep 2009 8:57AM
Thumbs Up

Oh sorry and then you can mix in kiteloops or down turns in whenever you want

Alfred007
VIC, 37 posts
24 Sep 2009 12:46PM
Thumbs Up

That sh!t looks fun and not even that hard.. So dunno it is under your level:

You can add complexity by starting from toeside, front roll.. and add a fancy grab to give it the ultimate edge!!

Alfred007
VIC, 37 posts
24 Sep 2009 12:52PM
Thumbs Up

And once you completed that, this should keep you busy for session:
www.dailymotion.com/video/x6zq0x?from=rss

karrot goose
NT, 30 posts
24 Sep 2009 1:41PM
Thumbs Up

thanks guys really appreciated cant wait to try that jesus walk out for a laugh should be a hoot and yes have been thinking to blind and toeside is there anything i should know when landing to....

waxman
SA, 1390 posts
24 Sep 2009 4:36PM
Thumbs Up

Land smoothly on the watter still on the board. Its a good start. Allso a high speed crash with arms legs and boards going everywhere would score some good points. With the other local kiters.

Tricks, if you are up for anything maby try a Megaloop KGB nose grab.

Or you can just keep pushing the tricks you are doing now going bigger, more speed more power, more hight lower kite. add some grabs for style or really lay it out. Learn all of your tricks riding switched, try them from ridding toeside. Your imagination is all that is holding you back

karrot goose
NT, 30 posts
24 Sep 2009 9:16PM
Thumbs Up

Megaloop KGB nose grab. to easy nah thanks guys and yh my imagination is probably the key thanks wax

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"OK SO WHATS NEXT!!" started by karrot goose