Forums > Kitesurfing General

POND BOY!

Created by KyeEvans > 9 months ago, 21 Feb 2016
KyeEvans
QLD, 118 posts
21 Feb 2016 6:10PM
Thumbs Up

Hey kiters!
I Had an awesome time in WA, the youngbloods tour was a big success, had lots of fun, good laughs and amazing kiting. My favroiute part of the trip would of have to been meeting new people and kiting with all of them in awesome locations. Till next year :) WA
Big thanks to Rick Pryce and Paul Smyth for running the Youngblood tour!
Here is a little edit of my time in Perth! sit back, relax and crank the music! if you have any questions or feedback you would like to give me go ahead!
cheers! Kye

Ricardo1709
NSW, 1301 posts
21 Feb 2016 8:16PM
Thumbs Up

Sorry mate I cranked up the music and had to turn it off sounded like an ice addict wailing into a 44gallon drum of fermented yaks milk.I thought the footage was great just needed some music with more grunt.keep the vids coming but don't let your sister do the soundtrack

kemp90
QLD, 1694 posts
21 Feb 2016 8:44PM
Thumbs Up

^^^^Don't like flume?^^^^

Such a good edit. Best iv seen in a long time.

cauncy
WA, 8407 posts
21 Feb 2016 6:50PM
Thumbs Up

Mate who knocks fists with Hannah whiteley
You queer or summit
There's no way she's gonna take you seriouse with an approach like that
She's a Lancashire lass and likes to talk about the simple things in life
A different approach is needed
Also be carefull of dropping hints on local wa spots
Before you know it they'll be heaps of kiters there

mywisdom
WA, 258 posts
21 Feb 2016 6:55PM
Thumbs Up

so many safety bay/pond rule violations, bake him away toys.

KyeEvans
QLD, 118 posts
22 Feb 2016 11:20AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Ricardo1709 said..
Sorry mate I cranked up the music and had to turn it off sounded like an ice addict wailing into a 44gallon drum of fermented yaks milk.I thought the footage was great just needed some music with more grunt.keep the vids coming but don't let your sister do the soundtrack

oh ok hahah.. guess your not a huge fan of an Australian artist - FLUME Haha
oh well i cant please everyone.
hopefully next edit you will like the music :) cheers!

glasstraxx
WA, 321 posts
22 Feb 2016 9:46AM
Thumbs Up

Hey mate awesome vid , were you down in Augusta as well before Aus day? I think I saw you snap your board after a big trick that you were close to landing !

KyeEvans
QLD, 118 posts
22 Feb 2016 6:21PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
glasstraxx said..
Hey mate awesome vid , were you down in Augusta as well before Aus day? I think I saw you snap your board after a big trick that you were close to landing !

hey mate, yeah that was me! got it on camera too hahha.. By the way i landed that trick the attempt before, then went for it again and then go messed up hahha.

MannyBlanch
QLD, 138 posts
23 Feb 2016 9:08PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah nice

FreeRyder
VIC, 148 posts
23 Feb 2016 10:38PM
Thumbs Up

Crankin vid mate, great riding, filming, music & editing....& u got to see Hannah's cheeky smile in the flesh.

Kye over the past couple of years your progression has been awsome, keep up the stoke.

Hangloose

KyeEvans
QLD, 118 posts
23 Feb 2016 10:57PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
MannyBlanch said..
Yeah nice

Thanks brother!

Shark Biscuit
NSW, 341 posts
24 Feb 2016 10:54AM
Thumbs Up

Great edit mate. I enjoyed it. Keep up the stoke!

KyeEvans
QLD, 118 posts
24 Feb 2016 2:09PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
FreeRyder said..
Crankin vid mate, great riding, filming, music & editing....& u got to see Hannah's cheeky smile in the flesh.

Kye over the past couple of years your progression has been awsome, keep up the stoke.

Hangloose

thanks for the support mate! its awesome to hear that from someone, about how my riding has improved. it means a lot cheers!

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"POND BOY!" started by KyeEvans