Perth Kiteboarders goin Soft ?

Created by SaveTheWhales > 9 months ago, 21 Sep 2008
GreenPat
QLD, 4083 posts
23 Sep 2008 7:13PM
Thumbs Up

graceful said...

did u lose your cam pat??

Yeah mate, all gone. The zip on the backpack I was carrying it in (same one as mountainboarding) worked its way open with the camera cable jostling it up and down as it hit the water time and again. Eventually it was wide enough for the recorder to fall out, and as the cable pulled on the camera it broke away from its mount. I reached down to grab it but it was already gone forever.

knots
WA, 114 posts
23 Sep 2008 5:49PM
Thumbs Up

The Perth Kiter's are smart and do know the limitations of their equipment.There are no dead hero's.I have personally witness a near fatality on a kite and a concrete building-no brainer.

graceful
WA, 773 posts
23 Sep 2008 7:59PM
Thumbs Up

GreenPat said...

graceful said...

did u lose your cam pat??

Yeah mate, all gone. The zip on the backpack I was carrying it in (same one as mountainboarding) worked its way open with the camera cable jostling it up and down as it hit the water time and again. Eventually it was wide enough for the recorder to fall out, and as the cable pulled on the camera it broke away from its mount. I reached down to grab it but it was already gone forever.

sh#t that sucks bad

GreenPat
QLD, 4083 posts
23 Sep 2008 10:37PM
Thumbs Up

Ag man, it's only stuff, it's not an arm or a leg.

KiteAction
QLD, 337 posts
Site Sponsor
24 Sep 2008 8:48AM
Thumbs Up

Perth Kiteboarders goin Soft ?.... Nah you guy's were alway's just soft!! lol

bellz
WA, 572 posts
24 Sep 2008 11:38AM
Thumbs Up

KiteAction said...

Perth Kiteboarders goin Soft ?.... Nah you guy's were alway's just soft!! lol

Funny thing is you guys rock over to WA and start complaining the winds to strong

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Perth Kiteboarders goin Soft ?" started by SaveTheWhales