Forums > Kitesurfing General

ReJects Run

Created by Weta > 9 months ago, 28 Oct 2011
Weta
WA, 893 posts
1 Nov 2011 7:01AM
Thumbs Up

Gruezi thought some of us would prob meet at wedge & ferry kiters, kites & gear back to Lano. We'll need to leave wheels up at Wedge, its about an hour drive there & back from Lano maybe a little more.

We'll be able to iron out the finer points closer to the day once we have a fair idea of numbers, vehicles etc.

gruezi
WA, 3464 posts
1 Nov 2011 8:34AM
Thumbs Up

Yea Weta you are right. I can take my car (Renault Scenic) to Wedge....not 4wd, but can take back 4 with gear.

wal269
WA, 718 posts
1 Nov 2011 10:39AM
Thumbs Up

I wouldn't over complicate things, prob best to form groups of 4 and then be responsible for your own group (4 because that will be how many fit in the car on the way home).

No boats necessary, wind is very on shore and no one should be more than 800 m out. Boats would be added danger because of the number of reefs.

If someone wanted to organise the downwinder bus from last year, this would add to fun (allow beers on the way home) and be less driving. (I think some guys did this last year, rpeortedly was lots of fun on the way home)

Bus pickup at 10.30, leave Lano 1.30, ETD for trip home 4.30. Bring change of clothes and esky foul of coldies.

Other than that, just do it.

Weta
WA, 893 posts
2 Nov 2011 5:49AM
Thumbs Up

Yeah WAL KISS no boat my bad

Bus would be great for those that dont want to stay up there that nite and the return trip home would be a good buzz. If someone wants to organise it please feel free.

I will be taking up my wagon that can take 5 plus gear.

Just do it is the call.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"ReJects Run" started by Weta