Forums > Kitesurfing General

Red Kite Charity Downie 27 Nov - Scarb Kiters team

Created by ScarbKiters > 9 months ago, 8 Nov 2011
ScarbKiters
WA, 81 posts
8 Nov 2011 6:50PM
Thumbs Up

Fellow kiters (at Scarborough or beyond)!!

We've got a Scarborough Kiters team setup now to raise funds for Red Kite, the charity which helps kids with cancer and their families, as part of the WAKSA event.

You can help in three ways:

1. Set up a website easily as a team member to raise funds via your social networks (the password would have been forwarded to you via the Nov 2011 newsletter, if you had supplied your email previously)

2. Send an email / message round to your social networks so that they may donate - we've got a template you can use, it's easy peasy and no sacrifice of kiting time!

(For the above template or password, send me an email at scarboroughkiters (at) yahoo (dot) com).)

3. Just visit our website and click the Donate Now button on the right.

www.everydayhero.com/au/

And of course, looking forward to seeing you there at the downie and the BBQ at the end (by the Brighton Beach Kiosk).

More details also from www.waksa.org.au

Thank you!!

ScarbKiters
WA, 81 posts
9 Nov 2011 2:10PM
Thumbs Up

For the Scarb Kiters crew, I'm having a bit of problem getting the newsletters out but everyone should have theirs by tomorrow.

Please email if you want the password to join our fundraising team or have the template to use to send to your family and friends, and hopefully raise some funds!

Or just visit the site and donate - everyone can do it. Many thanks!

ScarbKiters
WA, 81 posts
10 Nov 2011 2:10PM
Thumbs Up

OK people! Scarb Kiters should have all received their newsletter by now.

Please email / PM me if you haven't or if you'd like to join.

Our Red Kite Fundraising Team (www.everydayhero.com/au/) is doing well - BIG THANKS to all who donated, whether from Scarb Kiters or not.

...but we could do better with more of us fundraising or at least just donating ($25 each will get us to our target of $1500!).

This could also end up being the most worthwhile downwinder you've ever done!

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Red Kite Charity Downie 27 Nov - Scarb Kiters team" started by ScarbKiters