Red or Green Thumbs - You Decide My Fate

Created by surfingboye > 9 months ago, 19 Sep 2009
surfingboye
NSW, 2707 posts
19 Sep 2009 11:37PM
Thumbs Up

Simple.

this is a poll.
red thumbs = i will go away and stop posting by weeks end.
green thumbs = i will keep upping my 20 post a week ratio with pointless banter.

plz vote now.

webmaster
23 posts
19 Sep 2009 9:38PM
Thumbs Up

no one cares= no votes

sebol
WA, 753 posts
20 Sep 2009 1:36AM
Thumbs Up

I bet you tried green thumbing yourself a few times too!!!!

KiteNutt
QLD, 280 posts
20 Sep 2009 7:10AM
Thumbs Up

Simple.......

Surfingboye = Red thumb

stabber
NSW, 1114 posts
20 Sep 2009 10:41AM
Thumbs Up

antagonising pointless banter is MY forte......bring on the banter wars!

djdojo
VIC, 1607 posts
20 Sep 2009 11:39AM
Thumbs Up

every community whose members have yet to achieve psychological maturity and self-responsibility needs a scapegoat. by staying here and copping red thumbs you're not only providing a valuable service to the seabreeze community, you're an integral part of it. if you go, someone else will have to fill your shoes.

put another way, red thumbs of superficial bile, contempt and rage may also contain implicit green thumbs of unspoken and deeply repressed gratitude for your sacrificial role.

all thumbs are good thumbs. as oscar wilde put it, "the only thing worse than getting red thumbs is not getting any thumbs." pray that this is not your new fate!

surfingboye = whippingboye

stabber
NSW, 1114 posts
20 Sep 2009 2:42PM
Thumbs Up

smack that! as Akon once said.

surfingboye
NSW, 2707 posts
20 Sep 2009 3:14PM
Thumbs Up

djdojo said...

every community whose members have yet to achieve psychological maturity and self-responsibility needs a scapegoat. by staying here and copping red thumbs you're not only providing a valuable service to the seabreeze community, you're an integral part of it. if you go, someone else will have to fill your shoes.

put another way, red thumbs of superficial bile, contempt and rage may also contain implicit green thumbs of unspoken and deeply repressed gratitude for your sacrificial role.

all thumbs are good thumbs. as oscar wilde put it, "the only thing worse than getting red thumbs is not getting any thumbs." pray that this is not your new fate!
surfingboye = whippingboye

wise words dojo.
im moving down to vic, so i might see you round.
ticker-tape parade perhaps?

dave......
WA, 2119 posts
20 Sep 2009 1:37PM
Thumbs Up

Red thumbs for the green undies, I'll never get used to that. The moustache is also very retro and makes you look like a 1970's Australian cricketer's lovechild. Have you considered a make-over?

theDoctor
NSW, 5780 posts
20 Sep 2009 7:30PM
Thumbs Up

sucked in victorian kiters

surfingboye
NSW, 2707 posts
21 Sep 2009 12:45AM
Thumbs Up

so looonnng suckers.
long live the seabreeze troll.

stabber
NSW, 1114 posts
21 Sep 2009 9:13PM
Thumbs Up

i needed to bump this thread again.

BUMP!

kitecrazzzy
WA, 2184 posts
23 Sep 2009 11:54AM
Thumbs Up

green thumbs if me and surfingboye should break up, he doesn't swallow and has a reoccurring rash issue that i'm now sure comes from excessive wanking when i'm away. i know i could easily do better than him and i've been a douche in this relationship but his lack of self esteem and abused childhood makes him the easiest sex slave + it is cute how he thinks his imaginary friends are in the room getting the gay orgy on.

sir ROWDY
WA, 5353 posts
23 Sep 2009 12:00PM
Thumbs Up

kitecrazzzy said...

green thumbs if me and surfingboye should break up, he doesn't swallow and has a reoccurring rash issue that i'm now sure comes from excessive wanking when i'm away. i know i could easily do better than him and i've been a douche in this relationship but his lack of self esteem and abused childhood makes him the easiest sex slave + it is cute how he thinks his imaginary friends are in the room getting the gay orgy on.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

stabber
NSW, 1114 posts
23 Sep 2009 10:19PM
Thumbs Up

hmmmmhaaaahbwaaaa!

How old are we again?

"one ...two....five!.......three sir!......" quote Monty Python.

I think most of you guys are cunny funts.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Red or Green Thumbs - You Decide My Fate" started by surfingboye