Forums > Kitesurfing General

Seabreeze looking good this week in Perth.

Created by BenWilson > 9 months ago, 4 Nov 2013
BenWilson
QLD, 5 posts
4 Nov 2013 10:47AM
Thumbs Up

Just wanted to give you the heads up that we will have a couple of Jeeps set up all this week in Perth to taxi crew back and forth for downwinders, we will be based at certain spots depending on the best looking waves. The first one will be on Tuesday (tomorrow) and we will be setup at Brighton, the end of Brighton rd. So if you???re keen just drive to this point from 3pm onwards, then we can drive you up to Floreat Beach and you can downwind back to your car. Also don???t forget Ryland has organised a drink???s night this Thursday night to kick off the season at the ???The Saint???. Yew

westozwind
WA, 1393 posts
4 Nov 2013 12:02PM
Thumbs Up

Nothing like telling Huey your plans so he can stuff with them

surfingboye
NSW, 2707 posts
4 Nov 2013 6:28PM
Thumbs Up

How did the BWS instructional/demo day go on the goldy... Get a good turn out and decent wind? Stoked for it to come to sth NSW this month...

Dave Whettingsteel
WA, 1397 posts
4 Nov 2013 3:35PM
Thumbs Up

Great, thanks Ben! Will hopefully take you guys up on the offer Tuesday after work.

Dan Jones
WA, 101 posts
4 Nov 2013 10:13PM
Thumbs Up

Forecast is looking sweet tomorrow, should be a good arvo!

Robbo2099
WA, 738 posts
5 Nov 2013 12:05AM
Thumbs Up

Hehe

austin
671 posts
5 Nov 2013 8:14AM
Thumbs Up

why not just abort the whole metro thing, head up to where the real breeze is and shuttle from cape burney to corros

arloj
WA, 237 posts
5 Nov 2013 9:32AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
austin said..

why not just abort the whole metro thing, head up to where the real breeze is and shuttle from cape burney to corros

YES!

i could walk down to the carpark from my house at cape burney...

cauncy
WA, 8407 posts
5 Nov 2013 5:36PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
austin said..

cmon austin its a jeep propably wouldnt make it

Dave Whettingsteel
WA, 1397 posts
5 Nov 2013 7:58PM
Thumbs Up

Thanks Ben for the lift, much appreciated.
My first ever down winder, learnt so much about off the wind wave riding. Quite a few stacks but got more down wind wave riding experience than my last 18 months since I started kiting in total!

Gotta do more of this stuff. Loved it!

spikeysteve
WA, 84 posts
5 Nov 2013 9:44PM
Thumbs Up

Yeah Ben thanks heaps for the lift. And thanks for the toeside upwind advice after.
Only regretting I gotta work for the rest of the week so i cant do it all again tomorrow...

austin
671 posts
6 Nov 2013 8:02AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Dave Whettingsteel said..

My first ever down winder, learnt so much about off the wind wave riding. Quite a few stacks but got more down wind wave riding experience than my last 18 months since I started kiting in total!

when your ready Dave tag along up north

BenWilson
QLD, 5 posts
6 Nov 2013 10:45AM
Thumbs Up

Thanks to everyone who showed up yesterday, it's nice to be back in the WEST. We will be down at Brighton again today and will have the JEEPS setup for downwinders from 3pm. I'll also be doing a FREE coaching clinic at 3pm for about an hour, then giving tips on the beach for the rest of the afternoon.

Dave Whettingsteel
WA, 1397 posts
6 Nov 2013 9:26AM
Thumbs Up

T

Select to expand quote
austin said..
Dave Whettingsteel said..

when your ready Dave tag along up north

Thanks for the invite Austin!

Green Cherub
WA, 296 posts
6 Nov 2013 9:44AM
Thumbs Up

Hey Ben, are you planning to this Friday as well? I'm up on site till Thurs and would be stoked to get some advice and a free lift!!

BenWilson
QLD, 5 posts
6 Nov 2013 2:59PM
Thumbs Up

Tomorrow (Thursday) we will be at South Trigg Beach @3pm for another coaching clinic and also have the Jeeps setup for taxing crew back and forth between there and Floreat all afternoon. On Friday we will be at Secret Harbor at 3pm.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Seabreeze looking good this week in Perth." started by BenWilson