Forums > Kitesurfing General

Selection of photos LOC "Marathon"

Created by TrueSpirit > 9 months ago, 15 Jan 2017
TrueSpirit
151 posts
15 Jan 2017 8:26AM
Thumbs Up

I have placed as Gallery of 145 photos onto my website ( True Spirit Photos ) from the pre race, Start & a few of the finish line from Saturdays Lancelin Ocean Classic marathon. Regards, Gordon. Link www.truespiritphotos.com/Watersports/Kitesurfing-October-2016-April/Lancelin-Ocean-Classic/

wishy
WA, 1501 posts
15 Jan 2017 10:47AM
Thumbs Up

Love the ones from the finish line (like the one with 114 at the end). All the colours of the kites and windsurfers against the water just looks sensational.

TrueSpirit
151 posts
15 Jan 2017 1:26PM
Thumbs Up

Cheers wishy. Yeah, what a great event to photograph & to just watch that start is awesome. Im working my way through the Kitesurf wave comp on the Friday & there will hopefully be a few photos in there that the you guys will enjoy.

tightlines
WA, 3477 posts
15 Jan 2017 6:40PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
wishy said..
Love the ones from the finish line (like the one with 114 at the end). All the colours of the kites and windsurfers against the water just looks sensational.

That's a beauty isn't it Wishy, I am actually in that one (grey with a little bit of green Switch Nitro 16 centre top of the photo).
It was crazy busy at the start and around the first couple of marks but you would think after 22+ kms the field would be pretty spread out but no it was still hectic right till the finish.

Such a great event with windsurfers and kiters combined.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Selection of photos LOC "Marathon"" started by TrueSpirit