Greenarrowz
NSW, 301 posts
19 Dec 2015 4:45PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
moons said...

Thats what i want for Christmas...
Imagine if she was your woman... ?
She wakes you up early for morning glory...
Then takes you to this awesome location for the day kiting.
It gets better...she got a twin sister...lol

gdownie
NSW, 142 posts
21 Dec 2015 11:34AM
Thumbs Up

Some guys are just so lucky!!!!

bjw
QLD, 3598 posts
23 Dec 2015 4:07PM
Thumbs Up

Credit to moons for reopening this thread.

Biryukova
1 posts
2 Mar 2016 6:00PM
Thumbs Up

Mark _australia said..

giraffegirl said..
Thanks VB man :P Unfortunately it's just not the same, as no one wants to see red crotched budgie smuggler man with his schnitzel projecting out. I appreciate your support though, but until you've had the experience of being the only girl on the beach in a male dominated sport, I can imagine it wouldn't seem like a big deal. Or not being able to buy a girls wetsuit with shorts that are longer than hot pants, because they simply don't seem to make them. Yes, this site is male dominated, and yes the sport is male dominated, but should that be the case? I just don't think that seabreeze should allow it, and that all the 'admiration of the female form' could take place somewhere more appropriate. As always- "Not in my backyard, mate".

www.dear-fashion.com/Wholesale-Sexy-Bodysuits/

The hot pants wetsuits only came out 18mths ago (trust me, I noticed)
You can still get a 'normal' ladies' springy or steamer.

This thread has already been done to death in the SUP, windsurfing and surfing threads. YES it is wrong to post naughty pics, I did once in jest and got censored. Oops. BUT appreciating a beautiful girl in a bikini is NOT wrong.

You need to look at half the pics here which are sponsored girls looking all hot cos it helps their career. I mean look back a page at the gal kneeling on the beach with a kite and a white/grey bodysuit thingy and her harness on. All watersports related gear - but she also had a heap of makeup on and you can't tell me she does that when kiting.

So to reassure us you are consistent please tell us you also strenuously oppose:
women kiters in makeup in promo shoots
men with 6-packs in calvin klein etc ads
any ads for cleaning products, groceries, anything child -raising related etc, that make husbands or men look incompetent (albeit in a humorous manner)
any ads at all that include a female presenter (about 90% have an OK looking chick talking, how many have a male telling us what to buy...?)
all mainstream news and weather that is 70% female presented
all school teaching which, whether deliberate or not, is female dominated
any movie that shows a male having his legs or chest waxed and he screams his head off, with the implication that men cannot handle pain - when it is plainly apparent our hairs are more deeply rooted and thus harder to remove.
any occupation that you could aply for, yet i could not get. Hmm - sales, reception, marketing, voices on ads, presenting awards, anything where a female just 'being there' is perceived as 'works' and a 40 y/o male just does not cut it.
maybe even females changing a tyre, or lost, or trying to carry something heavy, in the dark, whatever and guys help them out

I like to wear sarongs in summer beach.

bjw
QLD, 3598 posts
2 Mar 2016 8:10PM
Thumbs Up

Great first post

cauncy
WA, 8407 posts
2 Mar 2016 9:57PM
Thumbs Up

Mardi gras this weekend, end of topic

moons