Forums > Kitesurfing General

Should stupid people be culled

Created by shodan > 9 months ago, 18 Oct 2012
shodan
WA, 60 posts
18 Oct 2012 11:44PM
Thumbs Up

The answer of course is yes. They take up space, steal oxygen that could be used by more intelligent persons and just generally annoy the crap out of people. And by people I mean me!

But how do we recognize those who should be culled?

Maybe we could use this simple guide.

If you play on the road but you complain of the risk of being hit by a truck then your a stupid person.

If you play lawn bowls on the African plains but are constantly losing partners to those annoying animals with big teeth, four legs and a taste for human flesh and so believe they should all be shot then your a stupid person.

If you enjoy taking a dip in the amazon, get nibbled on by piranha every other day, but persist in your aquatic activities then your a stupid person.

If you stick your finger up your poopy hole then complain about the smell and/or taste then your a stupid person.

If you choose to participate in any activity that involves entering the ocean in an area, like Perth, where large carnivorous fish, lets say for example Great White Sharks, are known to live then your a stupid person.

The only question now that we've established that stupid people quite obviously should be culled as a community service, not to mention an entertaining way to pass the time when there's no wind, is to find a humane way to remove them from the gene pool before they take over the world.

Anyone wishing to add to the list or suggest methods for the upcoming cull please leave your feedback at cullastupidperson@Imnofool.com.au

suniboy21
VIC, 1090 posts
19 Oct 2012 6:48AM
Thumbs Up

sounds like someone needs a nappy change

stamp
QLD, 2770 posts
19 Oct 2012 7:06AM
Thumbs Up

if you claim to be intelligent but can't differentiate between you're and your in a long-winded and meaningless post, then you're a stupid person...

rigs
NSW, 15 posts
19 Oct 2012 9:45AM
Thumbs Up

^^^ rofl

kitingtopher
SA, 313 posts
19 Oct 2012 10:51AM
Thumbs Up

2 lazy to pump/?.

JimJones
QLD, 236 posts
19 Oct 2012 10:39AM
Thumbs Up

They tend to have more children too.

And drive cars.

And vote.

And write forum posts.... here's a mirror.

Mask
WA, 293 posts
19 Oct 2012 8:54AM
Thumbs Up

shodan said...

The answer of course is yes. They take up space, steal oxygen that could be used by more intelligent persons and just generally annoy the crap out of people. And by people I mean me!

If you play on the road but you complain of the risk of being hit by a truck then your a stupid person.

If you play lawn bowls on the African plains but are constantly losing partners to those annoying animals with big teeth, four legs and a taste for human flesh and so believe they should all be shot then your a stupid person.

If you enjoy taking a dip in the amazon, get nibbled on by piranha every other day, but persist in your aquatic activities then your a stupid person.

If you stick your finger up your poopy hole then complain about the smell and/or taste then your a stupid person.

If you choose to participate in any activity that involves entering the ocean in an area, like Perth, where large carnivorous fish, lets say for example Great White Sharks, are known to live then your a stupid person.

The only question now that we've established that stupid people quite obviously should be culled as a community service, not to mention an entertaining way to pass the time when there's no wind, is to find a humane way to remove them from the gene pool before they take over the world.

Anyone wishing to add to the list or suggest methods for the upcoming cull please leave your feedback at cullastupidperson@Imnofool.com.au

So where do you kite??

Saffer
VIC, 4501 posts
19 Oct 2012 12:21PM
Thumbs Up

shodan said...

Your argument makes no sense and puts you into the same category. For example, why would you cull someone who is removing themselves from the gene pool already? Seems like a waste of bullets to me.

kiterboy
2614 posts
19 Oct 2012 9:28AM
Thumbs Up

Did anyone else notice the 'humour' tag on this thread?

Still though, your satire skills need improving.

Plummet
4862 posts
19 Oct 2012 10:01AM
Thumbs Up

i say we need to cull the fat people. if you can't see your own feet... your outa here.

theDoctor
NSW, 5780 posts
19 Oct 2012 1:29PM
Thumbs Up

But what if you're blind...?
Or have no feet...?

mywisdom
WA, 258 posts
19 Oct 2012 11:04AM
Thumbs Up

Haha I thought so many times about making a thread with a similar name, would have approached it a bit differently though!
Seriously, look around you people.. the giant ball of **** we have turned the once beautiful environment into and not even the vast depths of the sea will stop us.
Space is next!

dogfish
NT, 253 posts
19 Oct 2012 1:00PM
Thumbs Up

PJ O'Rourke:
"an arithmetical fact - 50% of the population are below average intelligence."

Plummet
4862 posts
19 Oct 2012 11:34AM
Thumbs Up

theDoctor said...

But what if you're blind...?
Or have no feet...?

if your blind, morbidly obese with no feet then you will be taken to mbonf island and will have to fend for yourself.

Simoncs
NSW, 32 posts
19 Oct 2012 3:38PM
Thumbs Up

yes, just as soon as we have finished with the sharks

kiterboy
2614 posts
19 Oct 2012 12:44PM
Thumbs Up

Lace the stupid people with poison and feed them to the sharks.

Two birds with one stone.

bumstein
WA, 108 posts
19 Oct 2012 1:12PM
Thumbs Up

Differential perspective...

Other peoples stupidity is directly linked to my job security.. I love my job, and widespread stupidity makes it laughably necessary!!

If all the stupid people were culled and removed from the shallow end of the gene pool, that would make me (an inescapably ordinary genetic line) appear much further down the demographic spectrum than I currently am!!

So, culling stupid people would leave me looking very unemployed and well below the average that I currently enjoy..

More f%#ktards = comparatively better me

Plummet
4862 posts
19 Oct 2012 1:18PM
Thumbs Up

bumstein said...

Other peoples stupidity is directly linked to my job security.. I love my job, and widespread stupidity makes it laughably necessary!!

If all the stupid people were culled and removed from the shallow end of the gene pool, that would make me (an inescapably ordinary genetic line) appear much further down the demographic spectrum than I currently am!!

So, culling stupid people would leave me looking very unemployed and well below the average that I currently enjoy..

hehe.. then by inference you are now stupid and need to be culled.... so forth and so on!... until we cull everyone!.

bumstein
WA, 108 posts
19 Oct 2012 1:21PM
Thumbs Up

Plummet said...
bumstein said...

hehe.. then by inference you are now stupid and need to be culled.... so forth and so on!... until we cull everyone!.

Exactly!!! Where would it end?? Is that how dinosaurs met there permanent demise??

Dan Fletcher
NSW, 114 posts
19 Oct 2012 4:39PM
Thumbs Up

dogfish said...
PJ O'Rourke:
"an arithmetical fact - 50% of the population are below average intelligence."

DJF:
"an arithmetical fact - 50% of the population are below median intelligence."

acitta
VIC, 152 posts
19 Oct 2012 4:39PM
Thumbs Up

Terrible quality but you get the idea

wishy
WA, 1501 posts
19 Oct 2012 2:05PM
Thumbs Up

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” ― Albert Einstein

snoopydog
WA, 71 posts
19 Oct 2012 4:35PM
Thumbs Up

just what i needed to end the week a little laugh

dafunk
QLD, 559 posts
19 Oct 2012 10:12PM
Thumbs Up

wishy said...
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” ― Albert Einstein

i feel better ta

Luther
84 posts
19 Oct 2012 8:27PM
Thumbs Up

Plummet said...
i say we need to cull the fat people. if you can't see your own feet... your outa here.

haha ....the only time i get to see my dick is when i look in the mirror

jsnfok
WA, 899 posts
19 Oct 2012 8:36PM
Thumbs Up

Any one smell a troll...

Skid
QLD, 1499 posts
19 Oct 2012 10:39PM
Thumbs Up

bumstein said...

Hey bumstein, just curious; what is your job?

Mark _australia
WA, 22337 posts
20 Oct 2012 12:03AM
Thumbs Up

Skid said...
bumstein said...

He works in a kitesurf shop.

tightlines
WA, 3477 posts
20 Oct 2012 1:22AM
Thumbs Up

Ha ha well played Mark.

bumstein
WA, 108 posts
20 Oct 2012 6:28AM
Thumbs Up

Skid said...
bumstein said...

Haha!! Nice guess Mark don't like to spread the word normally Skid but seeing as you asked nicely, I'm an Ambulance Paramedic...

But Shhhhh!! Keep it to yourself

objc
WA, 67 posts
21 Oct 2012 6:39AM
Thumbs Up

shodan said...

do you even lift?

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Should stupid people be culled" started by shodan