Forums > Kitesurfing General

Should stupid people be culled

Created by shodan > 9 months ago, 18 Oct 2012
mitch88
NSW, 271 posts
21 Oct 2012 11:36AM
Thumbs Up

shodan said...

The answer of course is yes. They take up space, steal oxygen that could be used by more intelligent persons and just generally annoy the crap out of people. And by people I mean me!

But how do we recognize those who should be culled?

Maybe we could use this simple guide.

If you play on the road but you complain of the risk of being hit by a truck then your a stupid person.

If you play lawn bowls on the African plains but are constantly losing partners to those annoying animals with big teeth, four legs and a taste for human flesh and so believe they should all be shot then your a stupid person.

If you enjoy taking a dip in the amazon, get nibbled on by piranha every other day, but persist in your aquatic activities then your a stupid person.

If you stick your finger up your poopy hole then complain about the smell and/or taste then your a stupid person.

If you choose to participate in any activity that involves entering the ocean in an area, like Perth, where large carnivorous fish, lets say for example Great White Sharks, are known to live then your a stupid person.

The only question now that we've established that stupid people quite obviously should be culled as a community service, not to mention an entertaining way to pass the time when there's no wind, is to find a humane way to remove them from the gene pool before they take over the world.

Anyone wishing to add to the list or suggest methods for the upcoming cull please leave your feedback at cullastupidperson@Imnofool.com.au

You're the stupid one stupid!

puppetonastring
WA, 3619 posts
21 Oct 2012 3:34PM
Thumbs Up

dogfish said...
PJ O'Rourke:
"an arithmetical fact - 50% of the population are below average intelligence."

Don't know P J O'Rourke? but you just added 2 to the culling list.
P J for saying it; yourself for believing it. Gets u both a guaranteed place in the cue.
But for actually quoting it ??? you get to go to the front.

Plummet
4862 posts
21 Oct 2012 3:56PM
Thumbs Up

puppetonastring said...
dogfish said...
PJ O'Rourke:

Don't know P J O'Rourke? but you just added 2 to the culling list.
P J for saying it; yourself for believing it. Gets u both a guaranteed place in the cue.
But for actually quoting it ??? you get to go to the front.

And for quoting the quote of the quote you go to the front of the que!!!!... damn now i'ev just quote the quote, quote.... bugger. I guess i'm being culled to.

Saffer
VIC, 4501 posts
21 Oct 2012 7:12PM
Thumbs Up

If you want proof that people will cull themselves, do a search on youtube for win fail. Best videos ever.

doogs88
SA, 32 posts
22 Oct 2012 11:50AM
Thumbs Up

dogfish said...
PJ O'Rourke:

DJF:
"an arithmetical fact - 50% of the population are below median intelligence."

Thankyou, seeing as this is an intelligence thread, I thought I should point that out...but already done. Only true in a normal distribution.

high as a kite
SA, 1312 posts
22 Oct 2012 1:58PM
Thumbs Up

I'm glad I'm in the other fitty percent

fingerbone
NSW, 921 posts
22 Oct 2012 5:06PM
Thumbs Up

Momma says stupid is as stupid does......Forrest Gump...

alverstone
WA, 532 posts
23 Oct 2012 10:46AM
Thumbs Up

dogfish said...
PJ O'Rourke:

The world needs more Mr O'Rourkes, though ...

frankief
NSW, 68 posts
23 Oct 2012 10:06PM
Thumbs Up

Just remove all safety labels and instructions - and let natural selection sort it out - simples

pueter66
QLD, 205 posts
25 Oct 2012 8:12PM
Thumbs Up

Maybe we should just cull everyone who participated in this post, oh **** now I am doing it!

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Should stupid people be culled" started by shodan