This users sucks...

Created by surfingboye > 9 months ago, 24 Aug 2009
This topic has been locked
KitingCasey
QLD, 242 posts
2 Sep 2009 12:41AM
Thumbs Up

Flyingfoxx said...

Since there is no wind the boys are bored, need something to do, take up kayaking like I did in the off season, keep your fitness for the sailing season. Instead of surfing on the net looking for fun at other peoples expense. I used to post a lot in my younger days but I grew out of it. Too busy sailing now. I joined Seabreeze to keep up to date with the latest gear and techniques not to post on the forum for the sake of posting. I didn't know there was a requirement to post on the forums to stay a member. I can take a joke like the next one. But only if it warranted. "Surfing boy"

was that needed?
majority of people found it funny...
seabreeze is a community of wind enthusiasts, if this is what gets people going when there is no wind then let it be;

no need to be a complete w*nka about it!

surfingboye
NSW, 2707 posts
2 Sep 2009 1:19AM
Thumbs Up

KitingCasey said...

Flyingfoxx said...

Since there is no wind the boys are bored, need something to do, take up kayaking like I did in the off season, keep your fitness for the sailing season. Instead of surfing on the net looking for fun at other peoples expense. I used to post a lot in my younger days but I grew out of it. Too busy sailing now. I joined Seabreeze to keep up to date with the latest gear and techniques not to post on the forum for the sake of posting. I didn't know there was a requirement to post on the forums to stay a member. I can take a joke like the next one. But only if it warranted. "Surfing boy"

was that needed?
seabreeze is a community of wind enthusiasts, if this is what gets people going when there is no wind then let it be;

whos this kid?

Charl dv
WA, 2485 posts
1 Sep 2009 11:21PM
Thumbs Up

i like getting hell serial too.

i mean hell who would really want me banned anyway come on

Saffer
VIC, 4501 posts
2 Sep 2009 11:59AM
Thumbs Up

KitingCasey said...

Flyingfoxx said...

was that needed?

maybe he still thinks its a personal attack on himself.

superlizard
VIC, 702 posts
2 Sep 2009 12:41PM
Thumbs Up

four more posts and we made it to 100

surfingboye
NSW, 2707 posts
2 Sep 2009 1:17PM
Thumbs Up

sburlo
NT, 166 posts
2 Sep 2009 12:54PM
Thumbs Up

Charl dv
WA, 2485 posts
2 Sep 2009 12:53PM
Thumbs Up

GreenPat
QLD, 4083 posts
2 Sep 2009 3:25PM
Thumbs Up

... and lock.

Just kidding.

meerkat
WA, 644 posts
2 Sep 2009 1:38PM
Thumbs Up

KitingCasey said...

Flyingfoxx said...

was that needed?

or it could be that he has a life and finds trolling through the trolls many boring troll postss about trolleys and their trolley adventures as interesting as question time. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bring back all the exaggerated kite reviews about the 1metre kite that flies in negative windspeeds and achieves HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE jumps, or boardies over wetsuits or doonas vs inflatoes or polyes vs teabaggers.

Now thats funny stuff, unlike four pages about a bunch of douches who can't read.

surfingboye
NSW, 2707 posts
9 Sep 2009 6:15PM
Thumbs Up

seriously, who goes back like three pages and then decides to post.
nice work with your time.

djdojo
VIC, 1607 posts
9 Sep 2009 6:53PM
Thumbs Up

b14 said...

surfingboye
Thank you for my topic.
That is all.

wow, a seabreeze haiku, albeit of a slightly unconventional syllable count. arigato gozaimas.

i put on a wet and cold wetsuit this morning for a cold and marginal session. when's summer!!

sleek1
VIC, 672 posts
9 Sep 2009 8:40PM
Thumbs Up

^^^I AM FREAKING OUT

mattyjee
WA, 575 posts
10 Sep 2009 1:52AM
Thumbs Up

Wow.
I only just found this thread.
And i feel it would be uncool if i didn't post something.
Now i feel cool.
The end.
Ps.
lol.
Now i'm ultra cool.

laurie
WA, 3848 posts
10 Sep 2009 9:38PM
Thumbs Up

Sorry .. this link was removed. Getting too many complaints about this prank, and can only imagine how many crew have got annoyed & not got the joke!

For those who didn't get it, the profile link defaults to your own profile, so this link made you think that it was about you.

Some folks got the gag, others didn't...

Subscribe
Topic Is Locked

This topic has been locked

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"This users sucks..." started by surfingboye