Forums > Kitesurfing General

Want to join kite travel plans for Brazil 2015?

Created by Dru > 9 months ago, 25 Feb 2015
Dru
WA, 3 posts
25 Feb 2015 12:18AM
Thumbs Up

Hi all.

I am a 33 yr old, west aussie born & bred, competent Brazil portugese speaker.

Have been kiting since 08 & share the passion anyone reading the kite forums already has.

I have been to Ceara, Brazil twice, 2011 & 2012. Highly rate it, never want to leave and always want to go back.

Im in the planning stages of covering approx 300km of Brazil coast staying at spots on the way, October 2015.

A mix of 4x4 and downwinders in a kite paradise, from Fortaleza to Jericoacoara. Stays will be at Cumbuco, Cauipe Lagoon, Taiba Lagoon, Paracuru, Icaraizinho and Jericoacoara.

Of the above locations, I only have previously stayed in Jericoacoara (wife is from).

All are reputed as great locations. Fun locals, downwinders, flat water lagoons, dry equatorial climate, verrry reliable wind, (usually 25kn +).

I have one mate already interested in coming, I am calling out to anyone else that might be interested in jumping on board.

Prefer to meet & greet people in WA, but invite is open to anyone who is easy going.

Flights usually cost around $2500pp, Emirates is currently having a sale, so maybe cheaper. I havent checked myself as I already have tickets, (we are putting on a wedding for the Brazilian side of the family in September).

Ill be there for two months, so dates are still quite flexible, and I can meet people at the airport for english speaking Brazil first timers.

So if you have the cash and are already interested in kiting Brazil after hearing and seeing great things about it, this could be your reason to make it happen.

7 months away & do-able, get in touch if ur interested.

Have fun kiting

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Want to join kite travel plans for Brazil 2015?" started by Dru