Select to expand quote
bjw said...
Vatos Locos said...
HighzaKite said...
theDoctor said..

Vatos Locos said...

bjw said...

For the guy who has a gun licence, doesnt need a ute and collects stickers

It's what we do out here in the high deserts of ca/nv/az, this baby has a 600HP twin turbo cummins diesel 4WD with a lift kit sit'n on 42" alcoa durabrite rims and yes it does have a gun rack for exercising my rights of The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution the right to bear arms it's what we redneck kitesurfers do

Wow, you sound like a Wanker

clearly a trump voter.

make sure you done get no damn sand neary that

My cummins powerd ford handles the sand of Baja California and all the high desert here in California Arizona and Nevada and anything else I throw at her really well with my Mickey Thompsons by the way y'all I do support Trump

Trump wouldnt support your login name.

Y'all need a president trump there down under y'all mite be able to ride around in some lifted trucks like mine and also get some serious kite'n done

theDoctor
NSW, 5778 posts
27 Sep 2016 7:15PM
Thumbs Up

Y'all..... y'all

Peahi
VIC, 1473 posts
27 Sep 2016 9:55PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Rails said..

What is the yank equivalent of soggy Sao?

beef jerky?

Vatos Locos
230 posts
27 Sep 2016 9:35PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
HighzaKite said...
Rails said..

What is the yank equivalent of soggy Sao?

beef jerky?

What's soggy sao? Must be a down under thing

Peahi
VIC, 1473 posts
30 Sep 2016 11:07AM
Thumbs Up

says it all

kernal
WA, 541 posts
30 Sep 2016 9:24AM
Thumbs Up

vatos locos has been an australian and on seabreeze since 2006. not sure why he changed his name and location and started to pretend he was american.

Peahi
VIC, 1473 posts
30 Sep 2016 12:29PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Miser said..
vatos locos has been an australian and on seabreeze since 2006. not sure why he changed his name and location and started to pretend he was american.

thanks for pointing that out Dave from WA (sorry, Poland). Looks like he is in aus and a serial baiter. Nothing like the "anonymity" of the internet.

kernal
WA, 541 posts
30 Sep 2016 2:14PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
HighzaKite said..

Miser said..

thanks for pointing that out Dave from WA (sorry, Poland). Looks like he is in aus and a serial baiter. Nothing like the "anonymity" of the internet.

just changed to poland to prove the point i am in queensland

bjw
QLD, 3610 posts
30 Sep 2016 6:29PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Miser said...
HighzaKite said..

Miser said..

just changed to poland to prove the point i am in queensland

Miser,

I didn't know you were Polish.

Cheers

A Fat Elvis Fan

Danmurphys
WA, 231 posts
30 Sep 2016 4:32PM
Thumbs Up

I thought exactly the same thing for my next project and am part way through building a Patrol GU with XR6T engine.

It'll have 500rwhp, go anywhere, fit all my boards and camping gear and be heaps of fun in the Lancelin dunes..

dusta
WA, 2940 posts
30 Sep 2016 4:35PM
Thumbs Up

lucky you blanked those numberplates out . do you drive around with your plates blanked incase the million odd people might take down your number plate compared to a few hundred on here ?

Vatos Locos
230 posts
30 Sep 2016 9:33PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Miser said...

Let me assure you Miser I AM 100% AMERICAN AND DARN PROUD OF IT I live here in Southern California I've never been to Australia and no I'm not a troll'r either so what ever y'all hit'n at that I'm some aussie your very badly mistaken Y'ALL

crakas
QLD, 448 posts
1 Oct 2016 5:04PM
Thumbs Up

Vatos Locos, I reckon your ford looks awesome and I'd have one in heart beat if I had the coin...

Danmurphys, An XR6T in ya patrol is an awesome idea. Love to see that when its finished.

My choice of kite-surfing vehicle is a dual cab 4X4 ute with a canopy or hard lid..cause you never need to take your gear out of the car and you can throw it in wet and sandy....

Youngbreezy
WA, 989 posts
1 Oct 2016 3:18PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Vatos Locos said...
Miser said...

Let me assure you Miser I AM 100% AMERICAN AND DARN PROUD OF IT I live here in Southern California I've never been to Australia and no I'm not a troll'r either so what ever y'all hit'n at that I'm some aussie your very badly mistaken Y'ALL

Southern Californians don't say "Y'all" that is a south/confederate states thing
Also if you are a self proclaimed redneck and trump supporter why did you give yourself a Hispanic name ?

I'm calling fake!

bjw
QLD, 3610 posts
2 Oct 2016 6:52AM
Thumbs Up

Not a fake.

Also real, here is my Truck and girlfriend.

Vatos Locos
230 posts
2 Oct 2016 7:15AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Youngbreezy said...
Vatos Locos said...
Miser said...

Southern Californians don't say "Y'all" that is a south/confederate states thing
Also if you are a self proclaimed redneck and trump supporter why did you give yourself a Hispanic name ?

I'm calling fake!

Listen up youngbreezy I was born n raised in Macon Georgia and live out here in SoCal for work my pickup has Georgia license plates and I still have my Georgia class A CDL my fav food is biscuits n gravy I drink jack Daniels while listening to skynyrd also take'n my F truck out mud'N so go figure, and I ain't no fake either Y'ALL and by the way putting a lift kit and desert pack on my F truck is common round these neck of the woods so im about as redneck southern as y'all could want sit back down Y'ALL

bjw
QLD, 3610 posts
2 Oct 2016 9:25AM
Thumbs Up

So do ya`ll work in the lumber yard?

Vatos Locos
230 posts
2 Oct 2016 7:36AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
bjw said...

No sir, jar head and if y'all don't know the meaning of that I'm sure y'all have the Internet down under google it

bjw
QLD, 3610 posts
3 Oct 2016 6:05PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Vatos Locos said..

bjw said...

No sir, jar head and if y'all don't know the meaning of that I'm sure y'all have the Internet down under google it

Haha, you are as American as Budweiser, 7 Eleven, Firestone and Holiday Inn.

Plummet
4862 posts
3 Oct 2016 5:33PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
bjw said..
Not a fake.

Also real, here is my Truck and girlfriend.

Your girlfriend looks a bit slutty.

Gazuki
WA, 1363 posts
3 Oct 2016 5:47PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Plummet said..

Your girlfriend looks a bit slutty.

You say that like its a bad thing??

Aspiremr
WA, 108 posts
3 Oct 2016 8:11PM
Thumbs Up

Th best ones are the ones who are not afraid of being a bit slutty.

theDoctor
NSW, 5778 posts
4 Oct 2016 11:59AM
Thumbs Up

Like you're mum

Intheozone
WA, 247 posts
4 Oct 2016 8:03PM
Thumbs Up

My means to enjoy my passions. 2001 Range Rover P38 4.6 V8 Air Suspension is the single best thing for driving on corrugated roads.
This was taken on a trip up to shark bay. Including all the camping gear in the boat. The boat (Thundercat) the best way to explore the area. As a rescue boat, as we were kiting in offshore conditions a bit. A dive boat to take us out to some reefs to spear dinner each evening. SUPs for before the wind kicked in.

Peahi
VIC, 1473 posts
4 Oct 2016 11:18PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Intheozone said..

My means to enjoy my passions. 2001 Range Rover P38 4.6 V8 Air Suspension is the single best thing for driving on corrugated roads.
This was taken on a trip up to shark bay. Including all the camping gear in the boat. The boat (Thundercat) the best way to explore the area. As a rescue boat, as we were kiting in offshore conditions a bit. A dive boat to take us out to some reefs to spear dinner each evening. SUPs for before the wind kicked in.

we had one of the first 2-door version 3.5l v8 rangers "toorak tractor" as it was called then, not so much now they are so common, talking 28+ years ago but it ate up sand dunes and would stay upright regardless of body roll, couldn't justify buying a 3 tonne beast equivalent now,

cauncy
WA, 8407 posts
4 Oct 2016 9:14PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Intheozone said..

great spot there dude, just got back from a couple of days at that exact spot, speared a few baldies at the islands, got a heap of snapper, kited, supped a few cold ones, mums the word though

Plummet
4862 posts
5 Oct 2016 4:34AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
cauncy said..

Intheozone said..

great spot there dude, just got back from a couple of days at that exact spot, speared a few baldies at the islands, got a heap of snapper, kited, supped a few cold ones, mums the word though

Going and camping in sand dune miles from nowhere with no cell phone coverage or anything else for that matter is insanely cool. When all there is, is sand, water, wind.

Every kitesurfer needs to experience that before they die!
I've got my yearly pilgrimage to the dunes next week. I'm super amped. Like a teenage boy whose just discovered lubetube.

SibboV1
368 posts
5 Oct 2016 10:59AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
cauncy said..

speared a few baldies at the islands

That could mean very different things.

It seems that Vatos Locos has risen to lofty new heights of being a tool - and he even made a little logo with his fake name. When your first attempt at a joke doesn't work, the idea is to change to a new joke, not just repeat that initial fail repeatedly.

7-Nation Aust
QLD, 114 posts
5 Oct 2016 1:12PM
Thumbs Up

Her name is 'Caity'

She's been around the block a few times.

theDoctor
NSW, 5778 posts
5 Oct 2016 2:24PM
Thumbs Up

Like your mum

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Whats the ultimate kitesurfing vehicle?" started by NitrousOxide