Forums > Kitesurfing General

Where's Airush Geoff gone ?

Created by Surfer62 > 9 months ago, 29 Oct 2009
Surfer62
1357 posts
29 Oct 2009 5:02PM
Thumbs Up

Caught up with that scallywag Airush Geoff in Robe, kept us amused for days but where has he gone, he's profile has been permanently disabled, I thought he was just socially disabled ?

high as a kite
SA, 1312 posts
29 Oct 2009 9:21PM
Thumbs Up

Jeez 62, bored at work
you said you were going to leave him alone for awhile, I suppose 4 days is awhile for some.

I wish i had captured the moment on camera when I introduced you to each other at Robe. Still got sore ribs from laughing so much. "GOLD"

Maggot, (AKA airush Geoff) told me over a cold beer that he was sick of TOSSer's like you and me taking the piss, that's probably why his laying low.
Come on Maggot, you know you want to reply,hehehehe

Must admit it's been pretty easy in the past, hey Jordy.

Come on CROC ark up[}:)]

All in all it was great to catch up with you guys at Robe, good winds

HAAK

curlyjimbo
VIC, 75 posts
29 Oct 2009 9:54PM
Thumbs Up

High as a kite,

Your avatar isn't from a Chinese restaurant is it?

high as a kite
SA, 1312 posts
29 Oct 2009 9:29PM
Thumbs Up

Hey Curly,
You been there too?
I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked into the bath room. I had to wash my hands several times

HAAK

Surfer62
1357 posts
29 Oct 2009 7:46PM
Thumbs Up

high as a kite said...

Jeez 62, bored at work

Still on holidays and no wind here now, but last Sunday was epic

loverboy
WA, 614 posts
30 Oct 2009 8:27AM
Thumbs Up

mmmmm Robe was fantastic.......but I think the question is not where is Airush Geoff, rather where has Surfer62's hair gone- the bloke resembles a well polished bowling ball.......

RAL INN
SA, 2884 posts
30 Oct 2009 11:20AM
Thumbs Up

high as a kite said...

Hey Curly,
You been there too?
I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked into the bath room. I had to wash my hands several times

HAAK

Modeled from a famous Adelaide Drag Queen

wal269
WA, 718 posts
30 Oct 2009 10:45AM
Thumbs Up

C'mon guys leave heim alone, i think he should be applauded for following his innermost desires and needs.

He has gone away for a while for a special operation, but when he returns he has asked that he be referred to as Airush Lucinda....

PS: This may be of some surprise to those who saw him kite at Robe last year in a G string and thought that he had already had the snip.

kitecroc
SA, 513 posts
30 Oct 2009 4:25PM
Thumbs Up

Hey fella's (High as a Kite and Surfer62) good to catch up with you blokes at Robe. But after all those beers my memory is a bit rusty. So, which one of you looks like a Mexican and which one of you looks 62 years old.

arghhhhh, looking forward to meeting up again soon.

Surfer62
1357 posts
30 Oct 2009 2:29PM
Thumbs Up

kitecroc said...

Hey fella's (High as a Kite and Surfer62) good to catch up with you blokes at Robe. But after all those beers my memory is a bit rusty. So, which one of you looks like a Mexican and which one of you looks 62 years old.

Hey croc, mmmm we all had beer glasses on, I'm the bald 62 year old, strikingly similar to my little bro Jordy, HAAK the mexican is actually a mexican, a vicco in a croweater clothing, although I think Yosemite Sam is more appropriate. Fun week, hopefully more wind next visit, thanks for the hospitality.

The look on Geoff's face when we caught up was priceless But if he told me one more time he was the president if saksa i would have thrown up, was his name really pulled out of a hat ?

jordy
SA, 451 posts
30 Oct 2009 7:00PM
Thumbs Up

Surfer62 said...

kitecroc said...

Hey croc, mmmm we all had beer glasses on, I'm the bald 62 year old, strikingly similar to my little bro Jordy, HAAK the mexican is actually a mexican, a vicco in a croweater clothing, although I think Yosemite Sam is more appropriate. Fun week, hopefully more wind next visit, thanks for the hospitality.

The look on Geoff's face when we caught up was priceless But if he told me one more time he was the president if saksa i would have thrown up, was his name really pulled out of a hat ?

Striking to my little bro Jordy??? Last time I looked I had a reasonable head gull of hair!!!

high as a kite
SA, 1312 posts
30 Oct 2009 7:48PM
Thumbs Up

Ral Inn said " Modeled from a famous Adelaide Drag Queen"

Pfft.... I guess a bloke who wears a bandana kiting would be an authority on the subject of drag queens. Same dress sense....

HAAK

kitecroc
SA, 513 posts
30 Oct 2009 11:24PM
Thumbs Up

Arhhh this is fun, i can't believe how many red thumbs i have already. If only i had feelings .

Once again great to share a beer or 6 with you guys. But regarding the where abouts of Airush Geoff. He found himself becoming way to cool, to the extent where he would no longer be cool. So the only way a person such as ARG can remain cool is to go underground. So he has disappeared underground to take his coolness to the next level. No one knows when he'll return, but i'm sure he will come back cooler and hairier than ever.

Surfer62
1357 posts
31 Oct 2009 6:34AM
Thumbs Up

jordy said...

Surfer62 said...

kitecroc said...

Striking to my little bro Jordy??? Last time I looked I had a reasonable head gull of hair!!!

Um, maybe I'm still taking the piss All you croweaters look the same to us Aussies.

waxhead1
VIC, 172 posts
31 Oct 2009 10:04AM
Thumbs Up

did you blokes actually kite over there, it sounds like you all drank beer, kissed and cuddled each other! I don't think an open forum is the right venue to tell each other how much you love and miss each other cause little kids reading this could easily read between the lines like the rest of us have!

lotofwind
NSW, 6451 posts
31 Oct 2009 10:11AM
Thumbs Up

waxhead1 said...

did you blokes actually kite over there, it sounds like you all drank beer, kissed and cuddled each other! I don't think an open forum is the right venue to tell each other how much you love and miss each other cause little kids reading this could easily read between the lines like the rest of us have!

Sounds a bit to me like
KITEBACK MOUNTAIN

Surfer62
1357 posts
31 Oct 2009 7:59AM
Thumbs Up

waxhead1 said...

Waxy, dont be jealous you're still my number one manwhore, i'd give you a cuddle but apparently you had a little accident yesterday

high as a kite
SA, 1312 posts
31 Oct 2009 6:46PM
Thumbs Up

Bugger, looks as tho Waxie & Lotof are on to us 62.
Thats it, no more, you told me I was the only one.

Come on Waxie, spill the beans on what happened to you yesterday.

waxhead1
VIC, 172 posts
1 Nov 2009 1:53PM
Thumbs Up

I have already had 3 broken ribs in the past 2 years, this is why I now wear an impact vest. Sunday was the first day I went out kiting without the vest and I had a pisser of a crash, and guess what, I spent a 4 hours hanging around for them to tell me that I've broken another rib in my back.

Now for the good part, this is when everyone says, "Geez waxy, I hope you get better real quick" (as if), and I'm sure no-one will say anything like "I thought you wore that vest cause you were a ****" Anyway it's an open forum, and I know all these Victorians and South Australians just can't wait to get on and give me heaps of sympathy and stuff like that. (c'mon boys tell me how much you love me, and you can't wait till I get better, and you all hope to see me back on the water soon)

Surfer62
1357 posts
1 Nov 2009 2:56PM
Thumbs Up

Okay, hot off the press, this is from the Torquay Herald, the local rag, a story about Waxy's rescue, I can only upload the pic. A picture never lies and you were wearing your vest ya soft bastard. Lucky a local lass and her dog were there to save you.

Checkout the full story at www.torquayherald.com.au:http/kitesurferrescue.

high as a kite
SA, 1312 posts
1 Nov 2009 8:14PM
Thumbs Up

Waxy trying his new helmet

old pic but its worth another run

What actually happened Kev?

curlyjimbo
VIC, 75 posts
8 Nov 2009 11:26PM
Thumbs Up

high as a kite said...

Hey Curly,
You been there too?

HAAK

Yeah, can't remember. Was it Beijing?

I was like WTF! too!

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Where's Airush Geoff gone ?" started by Surfer62