Forums > Kitesurfing General

Who's coming to Mauritius???

Created by ianyoung > 9 months ago, 18 Jun 2015
ianyoung
WA, 649 posts
18 Jun 2015 8:56PM
Thumbs Up

Two great events now back-to-back! :-) ... Who's coming???

Kiteival 26 Jul - 4 Aug www.kiteivalmauritius.com/en/kiteival-mauritius

Freeride 4-11 Aug www.mauritiusfreeride.com - top 5 windsurfing positions + top 5 kitesurfing positions go towards each national team result - so how about representing your country!???

cauncy
WA, 8407 posts
18 Jun 2015 9:34PM
Thumbs Up

Your a bad man, been thinking of the kiteval gig for a while since reading the article in kiteworld mag, sounds like a great downwinder youngy, bit small for you though

ianyoung
WA, 649 posts
18 Jun 2015 10:09PM
Thumbs Up

Just Do It Cauncy! We'll have a ball :-) ... you need a break from all that building mate ;-)

izymiester
WA, 325 posts
19 Jun 2015 8:25AM
Thumbs Up

A few good kiters with specific foil events and just race boards so get in there! I'm a windsurfer if I can drag 3 bags at 23 kg over there then you should be able to drag a few kites and a board! Wrap your foil I hear they are expensive I don't think you can take it carry on

TT5
WA, 29 posts
19 Jun 2015 9:23AM
Thumbs Up

B*gr... I'll be there the week before :-( Guess it wont be crowded!

cauncy
WA, 8407 posts
20 Jun 2015 9:27PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
izymiester said...

A few good kiters with specific foil events and just race boards so get in there! I'm a windsurfer if I can drag 3 bags at 23 kg over there then you should be able to drag a few kites and a board! Wrap your foil I hear they are expensive I don't think you can take it carry on

If you could carry it on, in the unlikely event of engine failure, I'd rather jump out with a kite than a sailboard

bermand
WA, 247 posts
21 Jun 2015 1:50PM
Thumbs Up

TT you kept that close to your chest. My annual pilgrimage looks unlikely. Anyone keen for some challenges consider Dodo trail

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"Who's coming to Mauritius???" started by ianyoung