Forums > Kitesurfing General

kite hire in Sydney - coming week

Created by dafrog > 9 months ago, 12 Apr 2013
dafrog
321 posts
12 Apr 2013 11:28AM
Thumbs Up

I had a quick look and it seems that there will be some wind while I'm in Sydney to get my passport renewed... I was thinking of going to Botany bay and hire gear but no one seems to offer any rentals there...

I'm a good but poor kiter... anyone got tips or knowledge. Had a look in the forum but nothing in the last year... I would really appreciate a bit of help... Will be there tuesday/wednesday next week.

Thanks.

12 Apr 2013 4:05PM
Thumbs Up

dafrog said...

I had a quick look and it seems that there will be some wind while I'm in Sydney to get my passport renewed... I was thinking of going to Botany bay and hire gear but no one seems to offer any rentals there...

I'm a good but poor kiter... anyone got tips or knowledge. Had a look in the forum but nothing in the last year... I would really appreciate a bit of help... Will be there tuesday/wednesday next week.

Thanks.

Come and see us, bring your own harness and wet gear if possible. I'm still kiting in a springy or boardies and fleece vest.

dafrog
321 posts
12 Apr 2013 3:12PM
Thumbs Up

PM'ed Kitepower and they have good prices, fair terms all great to help a brother out. I'm sure it will be all good so thanks to Steve for replying to me so quick to sort me out... looking forward to see the planes overhead while kiting... Forecast, please hold on till I get my freak on, tuesday...

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"kite hire in Sydney - coming week" started by dafrog