Forums > Kitesurfing General

kite thrills mauritius

Created by doonut > 9 months ago, 4 Jul 2012
lebegonia
10 posts
19 Aug 2012 12:57AM
Thumbs Up

The cheapest Accommodation in Mauritius Island at La Gaulette village only 5 minutes to Le Morne. ( The Best Spot in the world One Eye ) We offer transfer from Airport to Accommodation, Car & Pick-up rental, Taxi service , Big Game Fishing, Kite Surf, Deep sea Diving and many other activities..!!!!

We believed more in our service and less in the commercial aspect , welcoming you more like a guest than a client...!!

TEL:- +230 7376225 / +230 4280500

Adress 1 :- Royal Road, La Gaulette Mauritius.

Adress 2 :- 53 Morc Le Petit Morne La Gaulette Mauritius.

Email:- begonia2008@live.com

Akwa
WA, 255 posts
19 Aug 2012 9:58AM
Thumbs Up

My parents have offered to take me and the misses and my brother and his girlfriend to Mauritius and reunion next year in September.

Just wondering how is the wind in September and how is kiting on reunion? and are the kite spots on the same side of the island as the nice resorts?

Unfortunately my parents would not want to go with kite thrills..

shannon8888
NSW, 517 posts
19 Aug 2012 4:36PM
Thumbs Up

Leeds said...

Didnt get any rum home as my luggage would have been over weight and duty free was out cause we transfered at Reunion (French **** hole that place is) and they would have confiscated it cause it was over 100ml.

you forgot to mention the couple of litres + of rum you consumed while you were there

Leeds
NSW, 209 posts
19 Aug 2012 6:46PM
Thumbs Up

shannon8888 said...

Leeds said...

Didnt get any rum home as my luggage would have been over weight and duty free was out cause we transfered at Reunion (French **** hole that place is) and they would have confiscated it cause it was over 100ml.

you forgot to mention the couple of litres + of rum you consumed while you were there

I don't remember drinking any rum.

Hmmm that's strange.

kitethrills
QLD, 185 posts
23 Aug 2012 10:25AM
Thumbs Up

AKWA - Geez man - whats wrong with your parents?? September is good - massive misfortune for you - Kitethrills doesnt go in September cos is too good on the Sunny Coast then.
However, Mauritius is still nice and windy then - its not so busy as August or October, but there is a certain KSP world tour event there which tends to claim the best wave for a week. On the up side - you'll see some the worlds top riders trying to smash it as well as the locals do

Reunion is not so good for kiting - not bad but very restricted to either side of high tide. two or three hours a day only.

happy to give you more info if you need it.

shannon8888
NSW, 517 posts
23 Aug 2012 10:59AM
Thumbs Up

Leeds said...

shannon8888 said...

Leeds said...

I don't remember drinking any rum.

Hmmm that's strange.

this

plus this

= this

meerkite
WA, 11 posts
25 Aug 2012 8:20PM
Thumbs Up

Nice Barrell Shannon8888.

I leave for Mauritius Sept 1st for 2 weeks, from reading this thread I need my E13 and my 9m B5, + booties. and a bottle of rum.

Not going with kitethrills but maybe we should have...(going with the mrs. but she is getting kite lessons.)

Plan on taking my TT and 6'0 Directional to get some practice on.
Does anyone know the weight limit on Air Mauritius? I want to take 2 kites and 2 boards... (who needs clothes.)
If anyone has any suggestions please post or PM me.
Goodwinds.

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"kite thrills mauritius" started by doonut