Forums > Kitesurfing General

kite trip to sunshine coast

Created by shortstop > 9 months ago, 30 Aug 2015
shortstop
NSW, 9 posts
30 Aug 2015 8:30AM
Thumbs Up

Hey peopes..the missus and I are lookin to travel up to the sunny coast in the early to mid part of october 2015.to do a spot of kiting / surfing....looking for about 3 nights accommodation with our little pooch... near caloundra or maroochy...if any one wants to make some cash or knows any where pet friendly to stay.. please let us know...phone Shorty or Susy.. 0411164385... we are not too fussy....just like it clean and comfy and not super far from the beach...Gracious.......

djt91184
QLD, 1211 posts
30 Aug 2015 9:29AM
Thumbs Up

Hey mate Mudjimba caravan park is a real nice clean pet friendly park with the usual cpark optipns powered tents vans little suites kinda things. Proximity to a lovely beach directly across a quiet st (Mudjimba is a small town of a few thousand) with old woman island 1 km off shore. Proximity to Maroochy river about 3kms south along that quiet rd through a nice nature reserve. Or you could possibly stay at Cotton tree caravan park which is directly on Maroocchy beach/Maroochy river and again is a very nice very popular ( long bookings) clean park *though I cant recall if it is pet friendly. Difference being Maroochydore is a big town. Barringg that Im sure someone has a little studio or similar around these parts. Have fun. My preference would be Maroochy area over Caloundra as Clowntown is a city nowadays but if your into that kind of thing is nice too.

shortstop
NSW, 9 posts
5 Sep 2015 2:17PM
Thumbs Up

Hey thanks for your reply ,bru...we managed to get a place not too xy at clownies before i read your msg ....and thanks for your advice about where to go ..looking forward to having a kite up there ...and hope to run into you.. points for open friendliness.. Cheers from shorty...

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"kite trip to sunshine coast" started by shortstop