Forums > Kitesurfing General

we've got wind, how about you

Created by burley > 9 months ago, 19 May 2008
burley
VIC, 132 posts
19 May 2008 9:26AM
Thumbs Up

WOW, Finally got some wind in Victoria. We got a 2 1/2 hr sesh in on saturday which just so happened to be the coldest day of the year to date. Who cares, we got out and it rocked. Still waiting for body parts to thaw out but i've got a smile from ear to ear. Did anyone else get out for their kite fix.

BoDiddly
VIC, 622 posts
19 May 2008 10:15AM
Thumbs Up

Yeah mate, managed to get out for a couple of hours at Altona on Sunday, been waay too long hey.

Sat would have been friggin cold.... did you chuck a hot water bottle in your wetty?!

cwamit
WA, 1194 posts
19 May 2008 8:25AM
Thumbs Up

couple times last week, once week before, this week doesnt look so promising if it picks up to ten knots and swings direction as forecast will try my new toy today , speed2 15 meter

Leeds
NSW, 209 posts
19 May 2008 10:27AM
Thumbs Up

got a session in on thursday and friday at the wall (start of the strom)

then 2 sessions on saturday at semaphore (end of the storm)

BOM predicted hail but all i got was lots of rain in my face

ewan kite
VIC, 926 posts
19 May 2008 3:01PM
Thumbs Up

yeh, victoria is getting some wind.

on friday i was out for 6 hours in 35knots

saturday a few hours really windy

sunday perfect 20 knots for 2 hours and earlier that day 30knots.

a bit cold tho but great wind

any other states getting good wind

ewan

elemental
NSW, 165 posts
19 May 2008 3:24PM
Thumbs Up

Had to many baked beans for brekky and now Ive got wind

MagicMike
WA, 210 posts
19 May 2008 2:15PM
Thumbs Up

we had some westerlies come through about 18kts on sunday, tried my new omega 7 and had heapppsss of fun. cold but not uncomfortable

willis
VIC, 48 posts
19 May 2008 6:22PM
Thumbs Up

spent most of the day at rosebud. had whole beach to myself. just starting to get the feeling back in my hands now and my headcold has really kicked in a beauty. and you know what, id do it again!!!!!!!!!

willis
VIC, 48 posts
19 May 2008 6:24PM
Thumbs Up

spent the whole dayon saturday at rosebud. kilometres of beach to myself.just starting to get the feeling back in my hands today and the headcold has really kicked in a beauty, but you know what, id do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing General

"we've got wind, how about you" started by burley