Forums > Kitesurfing   South Australia

Fun session at Parham yesterday(Sun 14/03) - video

Created by Janowsk > 9 months ago, 14 Mar 2011
Janowsk
SA, 7 posts
14 Mar 2011 9:39PM
Thumbs Up

Hi guys and girls,

I'm new to this forum, but I may have already met some of you on the water.
I'm nearly 15 and I've only been kitesurfing for a bit over 1 year.

Below is a video of my session at Parham yesterday (plus some bits from 1 or 2 sessions prior) including some of the funny crashes I had while attempting to learn new things - enjoy.

Luke

(background music: "Unstoppable" by Posthumus)

loverboy
WA, 614 posts
15 Mar 2011 1:43PM
Thumbs Up

love those backroll kiteloops.....hopefully you'll get down for the state titles and boost those juniors numbers.....

waydo77
SA, 76 posts
15 Mar 2011 10:48PM
Thumbs Up

pwitty good ay...

Janowsk
SA, 7 posts
17 Mar 2011 6:07PM
Thumbs Up

loverboy said...

love those backroll kiteloops.....hopefully you'll get down for the state titles and boost those juniors numbers.....

Hey, thanx for the support . ya really think im good enough for state titles? Whens the next comp?

SpawnofFossl
SA, 116 posts
18 Mar 2011 12:06PM
Thumbs Up

You just missed out on them Usually runs earlier in the year. One thing that I would suggest is if your serious about freestyle to get yourself a copy of the progression DVD's specifically the second level one which is labelled as advanced i think with a yellow cover - goes through all the first tricks and how to pop correctly etc. One thing that I picked up from it is the importance of correct stance when first learning tricks for easier progression. It may be that you are a little over powered but you have a fairly solid poo stance that you might want to iron out before getting serious about tricks Helps that you have video footage so you can watch yourself and pick up where you are going wrong - very handy for learning. Keep at it though mate, you are cruising along nicely now and I will be watching you at the next freestyle event hopefully

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing   South Australia

"Fun session at Parham yesterday(Sun 14/03) - video" started by Janowsk