Thumbs Up

Good winds this afternoon....

cheers

ironbark

cauncy
WA, 8407 posts
12 Nov 2017 7:35PM
Thumbs Up

3rd and 10th shot dropping the back hand and throwing buckets, nice look and feels great, i wouldnt own up to some of the other shots, helmets, gloves and lycra shorts, poleys will be having a chuckle, great clarity on the snaps though

2stubborn2quit
WA, 169 posts
13 Nov 2017 9:51PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
cauncy said..
3rd and 10th shot dropping the back hand and throwing buckets, nice look and feels great, i wouldnt own up to some of the other shots, helmets, gloves and lycra shorts, poleys will be having a chuckle, great clarity on the snaps though

Mate you forgot to mention the reel leash for the twin tips and the super long safety leash attached at the rear for blokes who never unhook. On the upside nobody had attached a small tyre tube to the top of their board for increased visibility and easy retrieval

As cauncy said - great snaps

ironbark
433 posts
21 Nov 2017 10:38PM
Thumbs Up

A few more shots for Adam.....

cheers

ironbark

BrendanRobb
WA, 72 posts
12 Dec 2017 8:25AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
cauncy said..

Phew! TFFT... I'm the 10th..... :) cheers for the pics ironbark, I have only one other photo of me kitesurfing

ironbark
433 posts
15 Dec 2017 1:46PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
BrendanRobb said..

cauncy said..

Phew! TFFT... I'm the 10th..... :) cheers for the pics ironbark, I have only one other photo of me kitesurfing

You are welcome BrendanRobb.....

cheers

ironbark

ironbark
433 posts
15 Dec 2017 10:52PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
BrendanRobb said..

cauncy said..

BrendanRobb I have put more photos of you on my Facebook Group called "Ironbark Photos" here www.facebook.com/groups/1957909027766518/

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing   Western Australia

"PHOTOS - Cottesloe 11 11 2017" started by ironbark