Forums > Kitesurfing   Western Australia

PHOTOS - Cottesloe before the storm 17 12 2017

Created by ironbark > 9 months ago, 18 Dec 2017
ironbark
433 posts
18 Dec 2017 12:34AM
Thumbs Up

Lots of wind and confused ocean................

More photos on my Facebook Group - Ironbark Photos.....

www.facebook.com/groups/1957909027766518/

cheers

ironbark

Gazuki
WA, 1363 posts
18 Dec 2017 5:23AM
Thumbs Up

WTF!!!! Why is the bald guy in the top photo wearing his clothes over his wet-suit??? I've seen boardie which is hilarious, but a full outfit LOL, hilarious!!

ironbark
433 posts
18 Dec 2017 7:59AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Gazuki said..
WTF!!!! Why is the bald guy in the top photo wearing his clothes over his wet-suit??? I've seen boardie which is hilarious, but a full outfit LOL, hilarious!!

Makes him easier to photograph as the camera picks him up faster than someone wearing a dark wetsuit..........

cheers

ironbark

Gazuki
WA, 1363 posts
18 Dec 2017 8:58AM
Thumbs Up

Really, that response is almost as funny as his outfit,.LOL!

Mayby we should get the guys on the WSL tour into this so they stand out more for the camera. I can see it now,. John John closing out the title at pipe with a suit over his wetty. Its all too funny, bahahah!

ironbark
433 posts
18 Dec 2017 10:27AM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Gazuki said..
Really, that response is almost as funny as his outfit,.LOL!

Mayby we should get the guys on the WSL tour into this so they stand out more for the camera. I can see it now,. John John closing out the title at pipe with a suit over his wetty. Its all too funny, bahahah!

At the State titles it was great for photographers with the multi coloured vests - helps the camera pick up the contestants for quick autofocus and helps with identification of each competitor...yellow is the best colour but blues, reds and white are also better than black wetsuits....

If you want a good photo make sure you add colour to your gear....

cheers

ironbark

Subscribe

Forums > Kitesurfing   Western Australia

"PHOTOS - Cottesloe before the storm 17 12 2017" started by ironbark