Forums > Stand Up Paddle Foiling

2025 Naish DW Crossover line.

Created by Windgenuity 25 days ago, 23 Sep 2024
Windgenuity
NSW, 649 posts
Site Sponsor
23 Sep 2024 11:56AM
Thumbs Up

Super stoked on the new 2025 Naish Hover DW Crossover line. They are derived from the 2024 DW boards, but for 2025 received some dimension tweaks and foot strap inserts, plus longer boxes reaches way forward!!!!

Here the tech from Michi Schweiger - Naish brand manager.

?si=nanY_sn-e1bkqYrW

I also got the chance to wing this board for the first time over the weekend, and I have to say, I was incredibly impressed. It was awful gusty wind, and I started my session with the foil too far forward, but I moved it back mid session and WOW!! Such an impressive board!
It is a super long video, and uncut or edited really. Lots of talking and wind noise, but hopefully some good chit chat for some considering this board. 100% recommend the Hover DW Crossover line is you want something like this.

Such a cool board line and perfect for than one board for winging, SUP surfing, Foil DW and more!!!!

Ride safe,

JB

camerongraham
NSW, 135 posts
23 Sep 2024 8:22PM
Thumbs Up

Really nice first person perspective of a typical Pittwater westerly session, thanks for posting
Apart from the lulls, the westerly is so good for doing really long runs from past the Joey and all the down to that area between Sand Point and Stokes Point...I think its a 2 to 2.5km run each way
I was out the same time, gave you a "Yew..." as I went past at 21:15...
I was running a 7'6" x 19 1/2 @ 115litre DW board, 5M PPC M1 and an 850HA front wing...a 4M would probably have been better in the gusts, but the 5M got me up with minimal pumping.... how good are the DW boards for these type of conditions

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle Foiling

"2025 Naish DW Crossover line." started by Windgenuity