Forums > Stand Up Paddle Foiling

All NEW 2025 Naish NVision DW Boards

Created by Windgenuity 1 month ago, 16 Sep 2024
Windgenuity
NSW, 649 posts
Site Sponsor
16 Sep 2024 9:24AM
Thumbs Up

Super excited to finally get the new 2025 Naish Hover NVision DW boards. I have been riding the 125 and 140L, and am absolutely blown away!!!

Here's a bit of tech from Michi at Naish on the design,

?si=FUjkqA-p6WZ86rKb

Then here is some live I did after testing over the weekend,

Ride 1. - www.instagram.com/reel/C_4fStXStnI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Ride 2. - www.instagram.com/reel/C_4m43QSO17/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Ride 3. - www.instagram.com/reel/C_4sw90SmC7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Super hot dimensions,

First batch is fully out in dealers now. Next batch not too far off. Supply is limited and demand will be hot!!!!!

Enjoy and ride safe,

JB

DavidJohn
VIC, 17465 posts
17 Sep 2024 8:40AM
Thumbs Up

Wow.. very impressive..

Love the look of that new 140L.. Thanks JB

Windgenuity
NSW, 649 posts
Site Sponsor
23 Sep 2024 11:46AM
Thumbs Up

Here is an extremely long video, but some might find some interest to watch. I took the NVision 140 and Crossover 125L down my flatwater PUP run last week. Important to understand I have been off the water for over a month with a back injury and am still nowhere near 100% with huge sciatic pain and nerve impingement on my S1. So not an accurate example of what these boards can do, but also in some ways shows them in great light also.

Very light wind. Fresah water. Roughly 300m run (despite what I keep guessing during the video). 1800 GliderHA.

A long and uncut video, lots of talking and chatting about the gear, the feel etc.........

Enjoy if you will,

Ride safe,

JB

Shlogger
436 posts
23 Sep 2024 10:23PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Windgenuity said..
Here is an extremely long video, but some might find some interest to watch. I took the NVision 140 and Crossover 125L down my flatwater PUP run last week. Important to understand I have been off the water for over a month with a back injury and am still nowhere near 100% with huge sciatic pain and nerve impingement on my S1. So not an accurate example of what these boards can do, but also in some ways shows them in great light also.

Very light wind. Fresah water. Roughly 300m run (despite what I keep guessing during the video). 1800 GliderHA.

A long and uncut video, lots of talking and chatting about the gear, the feel etc.........

Enjoy if you will,

Ride safe,

JB

Great video, appreciate ya.

mulletman
SA, 17 posts
24 Sep 2024 8:07PM
Thumbs Up

Select to expand quote
Windgenuity said..

Enjoy if you will,

Ride safe,

JB

Select to expand quote
Shlogger said..

Windgenuity said..

Enjoy if you will,

Ride safe,

JB

Great video, appreciate ya.

Well done JB ,nice video ??????

cansyd
NSW, 45 posts
Thursday , 17 Oct 2024 11:01AM
Thumbs Up

Hey JB, I have just got the 140, any advice on a board bag that might fit?? thanks

OceanAddicts
QLD, 356 posts
Site Sponsor
2 hours ago , 18 Oct 2024 4:55PM
Thumbs Up

We have a selection of Ocean and Earth tripple, and even quad travel board bag covers that fit perfectly. They are not cheap and are about $400-$500 However they are the best quality and best fitting bags for down wind/cross over boards that we have seen.
The sizing can be hit and miss due the the thickness of the board you are needing it for, so dont just match you size bag to the over all length of your board as the zipper may not make it around.
Best bet is to give us a call as we have played around with most of the range with many diferent models of boards and can take the guess work out for you.

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle Foiling

"All NEW 2025 Naish NVision DW Boards" started by Windgenuity