Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

2015 Naish Mana 10'...little bit excited...

Created by 808-Obsession > 9 months ago, 12 Nov 2014
808-Obsession
QLD, 440 posts
12 Nov 2014 6:07AM
Thumbs Up

So, after much deliberation on all kinds of SUPs, a lot of advice sought and received on the Breeze, and even more whinging and whining to my better half on justifying a purchase, my 2015 Naish Mana 10' has made it's way into my life...thanks heaps to Jas & Ollie at SUP Centre Brisbane for everything - couldn't deal with better blokes!

Can't wait to get it into the water - honestly can't remember the last time I was this excited about something! It's a little like being a kid again, and seeing your Xmas presents under the tree, just knowing it's gonna be on like Donkey Kong VERY soon....

DavidJohn
VIC, 17460 posts
12 Nov 2014 12:07PM
Thumbs Up

You should be excited.. It's an awesome board.. Congrats..

808-Obsession
QLD, 440 posts
14 Nov 2014 2:19PM
Thumbs Up

First paddle today (albeit on a river - no chance of heading to the coast with G20 going on!), and I'm in love...tracks nice & straight, decent glide for a 10-footer, feels nice & steady, and quite frankly, LOOKS great! (I know that shouldn't really count but it does add to the allure!).

Only thing I couldn't quite work out initially was this sign...(never thought there'd be surfing, free-styling or wave jumping in Brisbane River)

Thought it was maybe something to do with G20 but have since discovered it's a PWC-thing.

DavidJohn
VIC, 17460 posts
14 Nov 2014 3:29PM
Thumbs Up

It's the fun Police..

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

"2015 Naish Mana 10'...little bit excited..." started by 808-Obsession