Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

Mistral Red Dot Evolution 10'0 x 34"

Created by Transition_Surf > 9 months ago, 8 May 2015
Transition_Surf
SA, 286 posts
9 May 2015 12:18AM
Thumbs Up

I have been using these boards in my school and rental fleet for a few months and we are really impressed with the construction and overall design. The boards come out of the factory with rail tape fitted as standard which is a big help as it means the rail tape is fitted professionally and looks smart and tidy.

The fins supplied are basic but we have tried some Shapers fins for use in small waves and it really helps with the performance. For school or rental boards the original fins work well.

Glide is really good and I found that I could paddle on one side for some distance before having to change sides.

For a school board we find our students get up and riding comfortably in most conditions.

With the option to attach a windsurfing rig and the board design that allows your students to take their first steps into wave riding, these boards are a one stop board.

length 10’0
width 34”
volume 220 L
weight 12 Kg
fin thruster fin set up
centre fin: 19 cm / 7.5” | US box
2 x M7 side fins: 11.9 cm / 4.6” FCS key

Hobie1463
SA, 449 posts
26 May 2015 10:41AM
Thumbs Up

Took one of these for a ride on the weekend, Flat water.
Went out with my son 5y and me 90kg.

Held us both no problems. Paddled great with little effort.

Board is well constructed with vent and 2 x mast positions if you are that way inclined.

Had plastic fins that came with the board. It was also rail tapped from the factory.

Test one if you can they are really good.

Subscribe

Forums > Stand Up Paddle   Board Talk & Reviews

"Mistral Red Dot Evolution 10'0 x 34"" started by Transition_Surf